NSFW Alphabet (PART IV)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader (wow what a big surprise)

[1st Person POV/God pls/I wanna go to bed/with Scara??/jkjk/unless-]

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Usually, when he and I are alone, Scaramouche tends to move more leisurely and acts all needy for no reason. It's a little too much how he sloppily latches his mouth onto mine, sometimes his movements would cause him to lose his grip on my lips and he would be chewing on the side of my face.

His hands would move all over my body, occasionally groping my bottom and tugging my hair, he would never let me guess his next move. And I was fine with that. Honestly, I rarely had to do any work mostly because Scaramouche had already situated himself right on top of me. All that was expected of me was to lay back, rest my arms behind my head, and keep my legs wide open.

Lord Scaramouche's pace is always at a steady, firm, calculated rhythm. It must be the way he angles his hips or how deep he pushes into me with every thrust that's making me cry out without a sliver of shame. I can't explain how he makes me feel when he eats up every single sound that comes out of my mouth. Especially when he becomes rougher when he's nearing his orgasm.

It's unfathomable how aggressive he gets; his voice rumbles when he can't hold back his moans and his movements would become more careless and uncoordinated. At one point, the fingers he was using to knead at my clit were suddenly travelling downwards to where all the action was. With those same fingers, Scaramouche was persistent in fitting them where his cock fit snugly inside me.

His sudden fixation on the idea of double penetration concerned me and aroused him. I kept telling Scaramouche that it was impossible, that I was already too full and that adding any more inside was going to make me squirm around terribly just from pushing them in... You know how difficult it is to change his mind.

With such an angry tone dripping from his voice, he whispered directly into my ear, "I know that's not the farthest you've ever been stretched. Just do as I say: hold your legs back."

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

More often than not I find myself laying on my back trying to calm my breathing. It's not annoying, it's just too much for me to handle sometimes. My Lord Scaramouche can be quite scary when he's in the mood. I've been grabbed from behind a building, snatched in the middle of walking to my room, and jumped from inside my office. I'm not even safe around other people.

Thus, we decided on a compromise.

Lord Scaramouche and I have a secret signal we send to one another when we want to let out some stress. Without sugar-coating it, I mean that we flash a subtle gesture when we want the other person for a quick training session. Quote unquote.

So, here is what we came up with... While looking at each other, we would send out our requests. Scaramouche's signal would have him place one hand on his hat, swipe the rim from right to left, and then end it with a quiet flick on the hard material. My signal was to fiddle with a pen and move it up and down in my breast pocket. Both of our secret gestures weren't common yet it was faint enough to not raise any suspicions to anyone watching us.

There wasn't much complaint from him, but the only thing that was bothering me was how Scaramouche completely abuses the secret signal. Slowly but surely, his desperate need for my attention was bound to have others realize how strangely he was acting.

I admit that he did look a bit silly forcibly tugging at his hat and swiping the headwear as obviously as he could to assure that I got his message. Every time we would make eye contact, I would immediately turn away which would in turn make Scaramouche perform all these grand gestures like he was some kind of mime.