NSFW Alphabet (PART V)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader (like we didn't see this coming)

[1st Person POV/WARNING/SMUT/I'm tired/this is the last part yay]

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

My Lord Scaramouche has very low alcohol tolerance... And I'm not lying when I say that.

I do believe Scaramouche likes to be the centre of attention most days, especially when we've been busy with debt collections or out-of-nation expeditions. After successful missions, we have a little celebratory ritual where both of us share a bottle of Fire-Water under the starry night sky.

Well, I'll explain how it went...

The stars were scattered in a perfect, uncontrolled pattern that covered the entire sky. The wind blew by calmly and there was not an enemy in sight. It was pure peacefulness...

Scaramouche had one shot of Fire-Water and the night suddenly burst into flames. I was face-to-face with a different man. Usually, I would be dealing with some sort of stuck-up, bratty, and extremely strict Fatui Harbinger but one single drop of that wine turned Scaramouche into the kind of person he would call a 'shameless nymphomaniac'.

He made me watch him strip his clothes. With every single movement, Scaramouche focused deeply on where my eyes were, all he could do was smile devilishly without a care in the world. I always tried to keep eye contact with him, but whenever he shook one article of clothing off, I can't help but follow the fall of the fabric as it landed on the ground.

His hands trailed up his body, lifting his uniform teasingly to flash his stomach and bare chest. Once more, he ran his finger along the hem of his pants, daringly slipping under the edges and caressing his exposed hips. His suggestive movements seemed to have hypnotized me into seeing him with tunnel vision.

I began to notice how boorish my posture had become; I had been sitting with my legs separated in a wide stance, my arm was draped over the back of the chair, and my head was tilted back as I stared down at the man before me. Shamelessly, with my other hand, I downed another glass of Fire-Water all the while watching Scaramouche dance so immodestly.

Needless to say, once all of his clothes were littered across the ground, he circled around my chair and raised his leg so his foot landed right on the seat. I can't tell you how hard I gulped down my drink when he suddenly grabbed a hold of my wrist. Scaramouche guided my hand down his chest, his stomach, and then finally stopped right before my fingers made contact with the head of his throbbing erection.

"Your turn."

Scaramouche's orders must always be followed through.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

There was this one time when master Childe opened the door to Lord Scaramouche's office without knocking.

Terrible mistake on Childe's part - I mean, it's kind of a universal rule to always knock before even attempting to open anyone's door. I remember it like it was yesterday. I recall seeing how nonchalantly Childe popped his head into the room with that stupid grin on his face. I admit, he had good intentions, he just wanted to check up on what all that loud noise was about. But, come on...

Right away, Childe was dodging multiple things being thrown at him. Not even a moment passed where Childe could even process what he was seeing. Before anyone knew it, Scaramouche was throwing pens, crumpled paper, and practically anything within his reach. He rained havoc on Childe all while screaming at him to leave. Scaramouche even hurled a catalyst which almost took out Childe's head - the book made a dent in the door.

Scaramouche x Reader [Oneshot Book] Genshin Impactजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें