NSFW Alphabet (PART III)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader

[1st Person POV/cock in pussy/move in and out/how am I an author/someone help me]

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

My Lord Scaramouche has always had strange habits in the bedroom, especially if they include me in the picture. I don't know what he finds fun in it, but I think it's a little unique that he uses these everyday objects during our private time.

Since Scaramouche is indeed Inazuman, I've always been amazed by the tradition of writing with a paintbrush and black ink. Watching him write was always so beautiful. Every stroke is smooth and calculated, the words on the white paper would pop out from the stark contrast of colours.

With the same brush and ink he uses to perform calligraphy, Scaramouche writes very obscene and dirty words all over my body. At first, it felt very weird to have the brush run along my skin and have the black ink stick to the very places I didn't know they could stick on. But, for some reason, he and I slowly came to enjoy it.

Phrases like "Lord Scaramouche's cum dumpster only", "best pussy in Teyvat", and "this slutty assistant loves my cock" would be written on my back, stomach, or inner legs. Sometimes he would write tallies on my thighs to keep track of how many times he creampied me. As more cruel jokes, he would draw arrows pointing directly to my cunt to make it seem like I'm the desperate one.

Honesty, sir, I know what you're trying to do. As long as you don't accidentally swap the washable ink with the permanent one, you're welcome to write whatever nasty message you want on any part of my body.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)

Trust me, if my Lord Scaramouche had the chance to take me in the middle of the training grounds, he would have done it already. There are way too many places where Scaramouche can trap me and corner me and do whatever he wanted to me for as long as he could. Sometimes I have to watch behind my back if I was going to be jumped by a very horny Harbinger, raring to start humping against my behind.

Scaramouche is not that animalistic and primitive as I make him out to be, he has his classy and reserved times. Whenever I enter his office to drop over some documents, I could practically feel the pheromones grabbing me by the ankles and pulling me in closer and closer. All he would be doing is sitting at his desk, sometimes a pen would be between his teeth, pulling down his lower lip. Undressing me with his eyes, looking past the papers in my arms and weapons on my hips.

He's doing it on purpose, he's seducing me with only his presence. It always works, partly my fault for being so weak, I'll admit it. His office contains our secret, rule-breaking affair. Imagine the scandal. Imagine the stains on the Fatui reputation after hearing that a Harbinger was having hot, rough, sweaty sex with his damn secretary behind closed doors. Were these the same people who were taking care of debt collections?

Not only do we engage in sexual activities inside his and my office, but we continue doing those things in meeting rooms. I believe that Lord Scaramouche has some kind of exhibitionist kink or a public sex kink (which I don't know the exact name for).

It's really difficult to concentrate on listening to Harbinger Dottore's rambling about world domination via Ruin Guards while Lord Scaramouche's hand is buried deep in my shorts, pinching my throbbing clit between his finger and thumb.

I hope I didn't look stupid hiding half of my face behind a clipboard and rolling my eyes to the back of my head trying to suppress an overdue orgasm. The pencil I was holding was almost snapped into two when Scaramouche would tighten his grip while speaking out to the other Harbinger and surrounding lieutenants. The other soldiers don't even question my odd behaviour. It must be blissful being so ignorant.

What was the question again...?

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

One of the things that fan Lord Scaramouche's fire is when I service him after a long day of work.

Scaramouche really enjoys it when I give him a massage. Sometimes at the end of the day, he always has a troubled look on his face and tends to rub the back of his neck or hold on to the lower part of his back. It's my job as a secretary-assistant to make sure that the bossman is ready to work another day more!

I would let him sit on a wooden stool and remove his many articles of clothing, one by one until he was completely shirtless and left in his usual shorts. Already, he would be moaning and groaning in satisfaction as I ran my hands over his tense muscles and sore joints. I love the feeling of his smooth skin under my fingertips, I would even run along the edge of his hairline behind his neck. Everything about his body was perfect, and I'm only seeing his back.

"That's it... Just like that..." Breathless and impatient, Scaramouche would always ask for more. He wanted me to touch him more. He gets so needy sometimes.

It's cute.

"Next, can you massage this place? It got really hard and riled up and it feels so painful... Preferably with your mouth."

For a devil like him.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Lord Scaramouche never liked to share things. Nope. Nadda. If I even try talking about another man in his presence, he automatically thinks I want to sleep with them. Like, seriously sir?

And then he gets mad at me?! It's so obvious that he gets sickly jealous when I mention another man's name. It makes his mood go all sour and his attitude so terrible.

One thing Lord Scaramouche would never do is engage in a threesome. The thought just makes him ill and three bodies on one bed are just too much to bother. There would be 3x the sweat, 3x the weight, and 3x the arguing over who was going to do what and get what. It would be so frustrating that the sexy mood would just die out on its own.

I'm not surprised that he likes to hog and keep me all to himself.

Scaramouche hates sharing but he does like showing off what he has to less fortunate people. There's a difference.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

I love receiving oral and I'm sure my Lord Scaramouche loves to give me oral. I can't explain it, it's like the most heavenly thing I've ever experienced in my life. His mouth would be suctioned to my cunt and he would eat me as if I was the last thing on Teyvat. The way his tongue wraps around my clit almost makes me lose my mind from how electrifying it feels, it's like countless waves washing over my whole body until I drown in bliss. His kisses are so wet and hot and all over the place, sometimes I can't keep up with his lips on mine.

I don't care if I'm on a bed, on a desk, or being pressed up against a tree, Scaramouche always finds a way to make me melt under his touch. I like being served from time to time, I feel like I deserve to be treated like a princess with her pussy being licked and sucked. Of course, I also love to give my boss a very loving blowjob (and I'm sure he does too) but I'm pretty sure we both found a mutual obsession with cunnilingus.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!!

We're halfway through the alphabet, whaddya think?