A Well Kept Secret (NSFW)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader

[Shameless smut/Fluff/Porn without a plot/Fucking in a bathroom stall]

WARNING: Sexual content!! +18 readers only please!

Yeah uhh the hat stays on during sex ok

There were hushed whispers as a certain couple slipped into the men's bathroom, shutting the door and locking themselves in from any unwanted visitors. The two Fatui members huddled together in the stall at the end of the bathroom, the young man was inching closer and closer as his restless fingers wiggled enticingly.

A little bit of context: after a two-hour meeting about the Dendro Archon's Gnosis or something (both of you weren't paying attention), Scaramouche took his darling secretary to the bathroom in the unpopulated part of the Fatui headquarters. You were breathing quite heavily and looked suspiciously aroused since your face was on the verge of twisting into a lewd expression.

Returning back to the task at hand in the bathroom stall, you and your boss were engaged in acts that surely the rest of the Harbingers would absolutely fire you for. You quivered as the Harbinger towered over you; he was at least a few inches taller and fired up with sexual excitement like an animal in heat. You knew it was a bad idea to be stuck in a confined space with your very perverted superior. But then again, you were the one who led him first...

"That's so dirty of you, [Y/N]..." Scaramouche breathed out hotly, his purple-coloured eyes spiralling with arousal. "Don't tell me you were like that for the whole meeting."

"Only because you told me to..." You held your skirt above your hips and flushed significantly when you felt the draft hit your exposed folds, you also saw the Harbinger study your crotch intently. You were missing something very important: your panties. Only because... "My Lord, you said that I should attend a meeting like this..."

"I only said it as a joke...!" Scaramouche covered his mouth to laugh weakly, the sight of his secretary-assistant exposing herself so shamelessly was enough to turn him on. "So, you were in 'commando' mode during Childe's boring lecture? That's something only perverts do! You took my joke too seriously."

You turned away shamefully, crumpling the skirt into your fists as the Harbinger continued to pester you about your missing underwear.

"That's so disgusting. So vile. Just imagine the look on Childe's face when I tell him that you were sitting quietly during the meeting without your panties! I'm sure he'll make fun of you too."

"No, sir! Please don't report me to master Childe...!"

As you begged, your boss's superiority complex was being fueled by the sight of your pouty face and the sound of your helpless pleads. Unaware to you, Scaramouche palmed himself over his shorts and backed you into a corner, his whole hat seemed to tower above the both of you fittingly.

His eyes glimmered with lust, "You're becoming a perverted woman. What a shame. I can't believe you finally broke! About time..."

"No... I refuse to believe that...!" You tried to fight back but let out a gasp at his sudden advancement.

Scaramouche took your chin with a firm hand as he forced you to look at him, he whispered convincingly, "If you admit that you're a sick pervert, I won't tell Childe about your wardrobe malfunction."

"Ugh... sir, that's-"

"Admit it," He grinned evilly and chuckled lowly, fingers crawling their way around your slim neck. "Say I'm a pervert and I should be punished by my Lord Scaramouche only."