NSFW Alphabet (PART II)

Scaramouche x Fem!Secretary!Reader

[1st Person POV/Scaramouche is horny/Like all the time/It's hard to keep up with him/Also do I have an obsession with the boss x secretary trope or something like?/I'm sus]

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

This might be a strange one and I don't think it has a proper name for it, but Lord Scaramouche likes to fuck me on his side. Usually, after debt collections, both of us are equally exhausted and sometimes can't even lift a finger.

So, all he does is lay me down on the bed and we would face each other, engage in foreplay and whatnot until it was time to move onto the main event. With both of us naked, I would lift up my leg to wrap it around his waist and from there Scaramouche does whatever he likes. He is in such a great angle to enter inside me. I can't explain it, being used in that position makes penetration much easier and my clitoris gets rubbed in all the right ways. It's pure magic...

As for when Scaramouche is not tired, I would say that missionary was his go-to. Then again, we only had missionary sex on the bed. Not to mention, he's ready to go wherever we are. Sometimes we would be in a doggy position if I'm in his office, my chest would be forced onto the desk. But there were also times when we would fuck standing up if we were in the need of a quickie or if we were outside on an out-of-the-nation expedition. It's kind of fun to be pinned against a tree while Lord Scaramouche tries his best to help both of us reach a mind-tingling orgasm as fast as possible so we could continue on with the mission. And also there was a time when he would let me sit on top of his face and-

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

I don't get it. How could Scaramouche suddenly announce "Just kidding!" while I'm already on all fours, spreading myself so I could be rewarded for all my hard work? By that time, I would have had my fingers knuckle deep inside my cunt as I helplessly try to get myself off because someone is poking fun at me.

If he pulls that shit again, I'll just have to forget about him and masturbate right before his eyes. I'll make him suffer, maybe even jealous of my own hands. I'll put on a dirty show to let him know that I'm the only one who knows all the things that make my mind go numb.

Only at that point, when he realizes he's being left out, he punishes me! How is that fair?! Wouldn't he like to see a woman play with herself right in front of him? Or does he actually enjoy seeing a pouty look on my face followed by some pained whimpers?

Again, I love him to death but sometimes he can be the annoying one!

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

There's nothing much to say about Lord Scaramouche's hair down there. Usually, it's kept trimmed and tidy. But the only times when it's not, are during long expeditions in the outskirts of cities. There's really no time for any fancy grooming when we're travelling in the wilderness and it isn't really a top priority.

Still, when he's in the mood for sex, there's no use in "waiting until the arousal washes away" because there is literally no way for me to calm his raging boner other than making him cum. I don't really mind if there's a little bit of a shrub hiding in his pants, he normally keeps it nice and clean. So, I hope this answers the question.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

I recently discovered a pattern. When Lord Scaramouche is feeling a little lovesick or a little bit needy, we always use the missionary position. With this, he traps me in his arms and towers over me. As I'm pinned to the bed, I have nowhere to run to and my body is worshiped. I enjoy being kissed and fondled, he certainly has a thing for cupping my breasts (I'm just glad that they're to his liking).

Scaramouche likes to place his mouth on areas that most men would quickly skim over. He also likes to move things down south, sometimes he would rest his head against my thighs and stare up at me with a longing gaze. I think these are the intimate moments that I take for granted. I just feel like they end so quickly.

Because while his mouth is near my pussy, he would always flick his tongue against my lips without warning. To which I crush his head with my legs out of reflex.

"I saw you were getting too comfortable, so I wanted to scare you a little!" He would then justify the lick attack.

So much for trying to be a little romantic.

J = Jack off (masturbation)

Now, here's a thing that I know that Lord Scaramouche doesn't know - and I feel so smart because of it!

During the early stages of my secretary-assistant position, I struggled to get the job done properly.

All I want to say is that punishments are not fun and I don't intentionally do anything to get punished. However, on the odd occasion when I mess up the order of my Lord's files or accidentally throw out an important receipt, he doesn't hesitate to reprimand me. So, as he sits on his throne (his office chair), he drags me down with him and has my stomach pressed against his legs.

While my ass is in the air, he hits my butt with an open palm. I don't understand why I'm the only one who receives this kind of degrading punishment. It feels so wrong and shameful to be hit this way like I'm some sort of disobedient child.

I would have expected him to make me reorganize his paperwork or even fish through the garbage but no, he enjoys seeing me beyond embarrassed. It's worse if I try to escape because all the more, he sees it as "going against his orders" and then he pulls down my shorts and underwear to smack me directly! Such a pain.

After that, I'm finally granted salvation and he lets me off the hook, almost picking me off his legs and giving my back a light tap to push me towards the door. He would tell me to never do "whatever I did" ever again because he "hates punishing me". While rubbing my sore butt, I would open the single door and step into my office to "think about what I've done".

But, as soon as I leave, I happen to pick up a muffled noise from the other room (since our offices are only separated by one wall).

One day I grew confident enough to look through the little keyhole to get a glimpse as to what all that heavy breathing was about. To my surprise, Scaramouche had unbuttoned his clothes and pushed his shorts down just enough to pull out and play with his unexpected erection.

It was a sight to behold, with the same hand he used to spank me, he was stroking himself so wildly that the desk was almost shaking off the floor. I never would have thought that he would do this after every punishment!

I couldn't help but reach down south to touch myself too. Seeing him beat his dick so eagerly made something within my body grow hot at the possibility of him thinking about me. As he's reaching his climax, I'm already knuckle-deep inside my drenched pussy, chasing the same feeling. I just had to make sure I wouldn't be discovered...

But as you can see, we did end up catching each other...

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

I honestly really like writing short stories for the NSFW prompts it's like writing smut but like speedrunning that shit LOLOL

Expect the other parts to be published soon