My Underworld

Beginne am Anfang

This shock allowed for Jack to pull out throwing knifes and throw them before Ajuka even noticed. He quickly made a barrier to block them but they went right through it and stabbed him. This surprised him but he quickly healed himself as Jack spoke.

Jack: My Lord knows all about the Kankara Formula. The ability to control all forms of energy with calculations and formulas is an incredible power. That is why Lord Aizen has sent me to deal with the annoyance that is YOU.

Ajuka expected that. Aizen has lived in their society for a long time and his ability is not exactly a secret. But how did those knifes get threw his barrier so easily? Not even the True Longinus cam do that!

Jack: You want to know, do you? I will tell you as a parting gift. My noble phantasm allowed me to turn anything I touched into the pinnacle of human craftsmanship. This alone is a amazing ability yet my Lord is a seeker of perfection! So he made me even stronger when I decided to serve under him and now I can turn anything a touch into a divine artifact!

Dread enclosed around Ajuka at the mere thought. Divine artifacts take years, centuries even, for the gods to make and yet he can do that with a simple touch? Impossible! Such a thing could never exist!

Jack can see his emotions thanks to his Soul Eye

Jack: So you do not believe me, eh? Then allow me to show you as I dye you in my favorite color!

Thus his onslaught begun. Every attack Ajuka sent was blocked by Jacks cloak that he had turned into a divine artifact and every attack Jack did was unable to be blocked by Ajuka because of their power. 

In the end Ajuka laid on the floor from all of injures that laced his body. To exhausted to even stand. He can only wallow in hate as he knows that Jack was just playing with him. All of his attacks being non-fatal.

Jack: Done already? I would have thought that you wound have lasted longer. Then again, you rely way to much upon your calculations. Thus I am your worst nightmare! 

He then walked up to the green haired devil and grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off of the ground.

Jack: Its time to end this.

He then thrusted his hand towards Ajuka's heart but was stopped by a voice. The voice that could only belong to Aizen Sosuke.

Aizen: You did well, Jack. 

Jack dropped the devil and instantly knelled to Aizen.

Jack: Thank you, my Lord. I do not deserve your praise.

Aizen smiled at how much the serial killer has changed. When he first arrived he watched Aizen closely with eye. Seeing his emotions that lie on the inside and if they matched with the ones he shows on the outside. The only time they did not is when Angra Mainyu asked him is he wanted to be a god. After that they always matched. Something that Jack respects.

He could see that Aizen held no disgust towards him for his past actions and only held the highest of expectations for him. Like a father would to his son. This caused Jack to become the most loyal of Aizens peerage. Excluding Vali and Tobio.

Aizen: Never mind that. Why, Ajuka, are you staring at me with such hate? What have I done to you?

Ajuka gritted his teeth in anger. This man just committed genocide and yet he would speak so calmly?

Ajuka: Don't you dare act like I have no reason to be angry! You have killed all of my people! Massacred countless innocents that have no place in this war! You have destroyed the underworld all because of your greed! You are a monster! How could you do all of that with a smile on your face!? Answer me!

Aizen just stared at the devil on the ground and chuckled.

Aizen: Murdered countless innocents you say? Innocents? I did not see any such people when I arrived here. You are devils. Creatures of sin! You are the scum of the universe. If anyone else held my power then they would have destroyed you as well! Do not act like you are the ones in the right. Devils massacred the Nekoshous over the simplest of reasons! Not caring that you guys were the ones in the wrong! Every faction hates your race. They just cant do anything because of the power you held. But I could. After years of having to live amongst filth I am finally clean. With your death the devils will no longer exist and I will have cleansed the universe.

Ajuka could not even deny it. He just closed his eyes as he died having to except the nature that all devils are born into. 

Jack: What now my lord? 

Aizen looked off into the distance where a battle is taking place. 

Aizen: We wait.

___________________________________________

Falbium was making his was towards his fellow Satan when he sensed his friend facing a strong opponent but was stopped when a women with black hair and yellow eyes appeared before him. 

Semiramis: I have been ordered to kill you. 

Sensing the danger Falbium instantly activated his Absolute Defense but it is pointless. Suddenly their surroundings became filled with with a purple mist.

This being Sikera Ušum Semiramis's noble phantasm. Which originally could only be used within the throne room of the Hanging Gardens of Bablyon but thanks to the Predator piece she is no longer bound by that condition.  

So when this mist touched the absolute defense, Falbium demonic power was turned poisonous against him and he instantly died. Another terrible match up that lead to a easy win. The assassin sighed at how easily it was.

Semiramis: I bet Morgan is having more fun fighting that Alucard fellow. It must be something. A battle between the Witch Queen and the 

True Vampire