"what did i tell you? Shes been playing us from he beginning!" Lucas yelled.

"That's not true she helped us find Will!" Mike argued.

"Find Will? Find Will! Where is he then i don't see him!" Lucas yelled sarcastically.

"You know what i mean" Mike replied.

"No i actually don't. Just think about it Mike. She could've just told us where the upside down was right away, but she didn't. She just made us run around like headless chickens." Lucas yelled.

"Alright calm down!" Dustin yelled

"No! She used us, all of us!" Lucas yelled to them all.

"Screw you Lucas!" Mike shouted.

Lucas kept talking to Mike "But wake up man! Wake the hell up! She knows where Will is, and now she's just letting him die in the upside down."

"SHUT UP" mike yelled.

'For all we know its her fault. We're looking for some stupid monster. But have you ever stopped to think that maybe she's the monster." Lucas said ignoring Mike and pointing at Eleven.

"I said shut up!" Mike yelled and grabbed Lucas to the ground they started wrestling and fighting on the floor.

"Stop!" Eleven yelled

"Guys!" Marley shouted.

"Knock it off you idiots!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Stop it!" Eleven yelled again.

"Mike get off!" Dustin shouted.

"STOP IT" Eleven repeated.

Suddenly Lucas went flying off Mike and Eleven screamed, Marley knew it was her. She threw Lucas into the side of a broken down car, and he laid there unconscious. Marlow, Dustin and Mike ran to Lucas and started shaking him trying to get a response.

"Jesus Christ!" Marley and Dustin yelled running to Lucas.

"Lucas are you alright!' Mike started shaking him.

"Lucas come on!" Marlow said shaking him too.

"Lucas wake up!" Mike said and he turned to Eleven who's tears were pouring down her face as well as the blood from her nose. "Why would you do that?! What's wrong with you! What is wrong with you!" Marlow and Dustin continued to try wake Lucas up, Dustin was shaking him and Marley was trying to fan his face with her hand. Eventually Lucas flinched, and opened his eyes. He felt his head as Marley helped him sit up.

"Lucas are you ok?!" Mike asked.

"How many fingers am i holding up' dustin asked holding up three fingers.

"Let me see your head-" Mike said reaching for his head before Lucas hit his hand.

'Get off of me!"Lucas yelled standing up.

"Lucas let me see" Mike repeated.

"Get off of me!' Lucas repeated this time with tears coming.

"Let him go Mike" Dustin said holding Mike back while you turned to see Eleven missing.

"Where is El?" Marlow asked.

She and Mike and Dustin starting shouting for her, but she was gone.

After 30 minutes of calling for Eleven they had to establish that she was gone. When Marley got home she sat and ate the dinner Steve had made for her. As she ate Steve noticed her silence.

"So how are the boys?" Steve started. After dinner Marley went to bed, she thought about what could have happened to Eleven and where she could have gone. She also thought of Lucas and the argument they would all have tomorrow. She decided to worry about it the next day and you fell asleep. When she woke up she started to get ready to ride to Mike's, she got dressed and grabbed her bag and put in the usual and left a note on your fridge telling Steve where she was, and Marley rode to Mike's.