Dressed up

"Y/n. Look." Diggy demands stepping out of the dressing room, he smoothes out the shirt looking up at you for your input.

"It's...ehh." You say as he sighs real hard and you quickly respring coming forth with more words. "You know you look cute in anything, but I prefer it when you dress up." You smile slyly pulling him towards you by his pants.

His arms are folded and his jaw clenched; doing that thing you like. He grabs the girl the who works in the dressing room lightly by her arm, gaining her attention.

"Amy, is it?" Diggy read her name tag.

"Yeah." She smiled big, her eyes almost bulging out of her skull.

"My girl hates me in street clothes but I was thinking if you could tell me if you like this or not." He smiled making her smile harder to the point where you could see inside her jaws and the pinkness of her gums.

"Sure." She laughed and Diggy spun around to give her an idea.

"It's nice on you." She said smoothing out his shirt in the back, feeling at his muscles. That's when Diggy did the ultimate most.

"I promise you, I think you want me to walk around like this." Diggy slides off the shirt revealing his body.

"Daniel!" You gasp.

"What? I'm not fat, am I?" He joked flexing in the mirrors. The girl almost began slobbering like a dog looking at a nice piece of meat.

"Amy...um...take this back please." You stand up and snatch the shirt out of Diggy's grip and place it in her waiting hands.

She does what you ask and Diggy is standing there with a smile so boyish you could almost see the little him.

"Let's go." You laugh, pushing him back into his dressing room.

"Oh my God!" Diggy's voice deepens sliding off his pants.

"What?" You say, looking him up and down.

"My dick." He purposely slides down his underwear with his pants. It pops out sticking straight forward. "It's hard." He laughs walking towards you.

"Hello? Anybody in here?" You hear another one of those helping whores knock at the door.

"Yeah." You answer back. He inches even closer.

"Do you need any help?" The girl asks sweetly.

"No, we're just about done." You stand stuck in the corner of the dressing room.

"We're just getting started." Diggy whispers biting your neck.

You moan continuously. He covers you mouth and the only thing between y'all is the space his dick is taking up. Your hands are pressed against the walls as he slides down your pants, you can feel it hard as a rock. You tilt your head up as he wraps your legs around him, sliding inside of you slowly. Your moans are muffled but still too loud.

"Shhh." He laughs watching your eyes roll to the back of your head. "It's not even all in yet." He whisper yells pressing you against the wall. You squeeze your eyes shut as he goes in deeper and thrusting faster. You try to lift up and away.

"Can't take the Diggy dick?" He teases and you slide back down on it.

***vote & comment & share***