Chapter 37 : But you're not

Avengers' POV

There was a silence between all the Avengers.

"Wait..." began Tony quietly. "Can you repeat what you just said?" he then asked.

"I know where Y/n is!" exclaimed Thor.

"But how?" asked Clint.

"So I-" began Thor before being cut off by Nat.

"We'll talk about it later, everyone suit up and meet at the jet. You can explain on the way."

"Nat's right, let's go," Steve replied.

Everyone then rushed to their rooms, they took all their weapons and hurried to the jet. Once there, Fury was waiting for them. He didn't ask any questions, he understood that if they were all rushing, it was because they had found her.

"Good luck," he encouraged them. "Bring her back safely," he finished when everyone had entered the jet. Clint then started it up.

"I'm going to need the destination Thor," Clint said.

"I don't know it." replied Thor.

"Huh?!" "What?!" came the response from his comrades.

"Wait what? You said you knew where she was and now you're telling us you don't know our destination?! Are you kidding us?!" snapped Tony.

"I don't know the name of the country or the city, but I have a map with a red dot on it showing the location of Y/n." replied Thor, pulling a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Show it to me." said Clint. Thor then gave the map to the agent, who examined it for a few minutes.

"It's a sketch, not a map! There are no landmarks, no directions, no way to tell where it is." explained Clint in frustration.

" Give it to me. " said Tony, taking the sketch.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. I want you to scan this sketch and compare it quickly with the world map and find out what this red dot means." ordered Tony to his artificial intelligence. Tony placed the paper on a table.

" Yes sir." replied J.A.R.V.I.S. as he got to work.

"In the meantime, if you could explain how you got this." asked Steve of Thor.

"Well on the flight home in the jet I was thinking about this whole situation. Y/n is lost somewhere and it's impossible for us to find her, no matter how hard we look, Midgard is too big. Even if you, Stark, were to analyze every corner of your land, it would take too long. So I thought it would be more practical to have an overview and then be guided by the life energy of Y/n to find it. Now, you don't have that kind of ability here on Earth, but on Asgard we do. We have Heimdall who is the guardian of the bifröst. He has a vision that defies the laws of space-time. I went to Asgard to see him and then asked him to find her. However, even though he can see the whole of Midgard, he is only used to the life force of the Asgardians and not the Midgardians. So I explained to him that Y/n had a different energy than the rest of you and he eventually found it. He didn't have a recent map of your planet back home, so he drew what he saw around it, and I came over as soon as he was done drawing," Thor explained.

Everyone was transfixed by his story. Before anyone could say anything, a noise was heard, followed by a voice.

"A match was found," said J.A.R.V.I.S.

This got everyone's attention, everyone turned to the screen.

"Where is she J.A.R.V.I.S.?" asked Tony.

"The red dot refers to Devon Island, which is an uninhabited island in Baffin Bay, Canada." explained J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Let's go, Clint," ordered Nat to his friend. This one put the course towards Canada.