Yandere Knight

Sienna 's Pov

I stayed rooted to the ground , lowering my head , hearing all the false accusations thrown at me . Even though I wanted to retort , I couldn't do so because of the fear of him .

Without lifting my head , I can still feel his darkened eyes on me . My legs were practically jelly , but thank goodness no one can see my shaking limbs thanks to the gown .

" I wish to annull my engagement with the accuse Sienna Val Bismuth , for bullying the future saintess , Rowna Baruch " .

As the words from the crown prince's mouth came , I could feel the intense aura from the man behind crown prince .

He is Lucas Kaiser , the cousin of crown prince and nephew of the king . His mother is the sister of the king , so he also has the right to the throne . But he didn't seem to be interested in the throne instead he was more interested in becoming a knight . He was called the Monster Of Battlefield . Not only he was strong but also intelligent . Literally he was the one maintaining the empire , the emperor was only there for namesake . Not to mention he was supported by every minister who disliked the lazy and playboy crown prince .

Even though he was talented and handsome , he wasn't the capture target in the Otome Game " Rowna's Fate " . He was the supporting character who silently supported the heroine silently , like a brother .

It is said that such a handsome man isn't a capture target .

Shudder~

I couldn't help myself from shuddering when I remembered what he did to those who tried to act against or offend the heroine .

Thank goodness I didn't do much to the heroine even though I am the villainess .

Yes , I am the villainess . I realised it yesterday , day before conviction event . If my memory is correct , I only slightly reprimanded the heroine for few times for sticking to others fiancees . But the heroine never listened to me and the male lead , my fiance the Crown Prince only growled at me . What a scumbag ..

So I have not bullied the heroine to that level to be eligible for dieing by hands of Lucas Feoder . I hope he doesn't kill me .

For a flip side , I think he won't kill me . Since the day he was graduated as best knight , he has stuck to me as a my personal knight . A person can say that he knows every detail of my life , as he have to report to the emperor . Sometimes he will be weird and his dark aura could be sensed . And that moment everyone will move away from him . Aside from that , I have never offended him because I have always feared him in a way I can't express .

" After going through all the evidence , we declare that Crown Prince Leon and Lady Sienna's engagement to be annulled . The ex - crown Princess candidate is thus banished to the countryside church ".

Hearing to the Archduke , I raised my head only to meet with the dark eyes of Lucas . I was shocked and terrified . I quickly looked away and tried to calm my shivering self .

Please don't let him be around me anymore . I am scared he might kill me .

As if God has heard my prayer , the Archduke announced Lucas won't be my personal knight anymore . And I was thankful for it .

Everyone seemed to be happy with this decision , even me because I wasn't executed . But there was one person who didn't seem happy , he looked angry and the dark aura from him intensified . People move away from him , the Crown Prince and the Heroine included . I also moved far away from him when again our eyes met but I quickly looked away .

I couldn't read his emotions but he looked angry enough to dig up a grave for anyone who provoke him .

Even the emperor seemed to scared , hence the trial was speed up . And I was assigned one palace night who will escort me to the countryside side church . Everything went smoothly ~