"Chodo mujha...choda mujha Alamgirrr...."she tried to free herself from his as he held her tightly in his arms....

"Usa yahi baal pasanad tha na...nahi rahna dun gi...kuch bhi aisa nahi rahna dun gi jo usa pasanad tha....agar ya sab na hota tu wo aisa dhooka bhi na deta..."she repeated everything shaking her head she was trembling from all the trauma she was receiving...

"Wo ya bhi soch sakta tha....main akeli rah jao gi...wo ya bhi tu sochta main toot jao gi.. muhabat ya tu nahi... muhabat itni zalim..aisi farabi tu nahi...."tears fell helplessly on her cheeks breaking his heart....

"Main pagal ho jao gi...sab mera sath aisa kyun kar raha hain..."she asked innocently turning towards him breaking his heart on her words....

"she asked innocently turning towards him breaking his heart on her words

"Pagal thi main...main sochti thi ka kon itna beraham hota...kahan hota hain itna zalim log...hota hain aisa log....apna banana ka natak karta hain... aur waqt ana par...apko barbad kar deta hain...kitna zalim hota hain ya log..."she cried out as he wiped her tears holding her face making him look towards her....

"she cried out as he wiped her tears holding her face making him look towards her

"Alamgir ki begam hain app...rona band karain..."he stated wiping her face making her shake her head as she tried to get away from him....

"Nahi mujha usa..."she tried to get away from him but he held her shoulders tightly making her cry out....

"Chup...bilkul chup...

Wadh kiya hai maina...main wadh khilafi nahi karta...

Apko mujh pa yaqeen nahi..."he said firmly as his voice got a little higher making her nod furiously...

"Tu phir hosla rakhain intezar karain...sab dhushman apka kadmon main la kar rakh dun ga...bus thoda intezar chahiya...."he said making her nod as he held her close to himself hugging her tightly...

It was his promise to her...to fight against all the injustice that ever happened...the pain they felt....

It was the day after he met her for the first time...for the first time in his life Alamgir Sherzai wasn't able to close his eyes for the whole night... because when ever he did try those mysterious eyes would hunt him in his sleep....

It felt wrong to even think about her.....
Because The girl with dark brown eyes with khol filled in them was forbidden for him....

She was his best friend's only sister...the sister he adored....but even he tried or did he wasn't able to take her out of his mind....

So he did what a most sensible person would do in this scenario....

He stood outside their home the vary next day....

But to his displeasure he got the news of Sameer not being home....he went away disappearing in a thin line without telling anyone his whereabout....

And for almost 4 months no one was able to know anything about him....

He shook his head sitting in his office as he just received the call from his detective that he hired to find his best friend....

"Major Sameer Agha Ali where are you...."he said in frustration spinning the pen in his hand...

And it was the fateful night when he received the news of him.....the news that changed their life forever.....

"Pagal ho tum Sameer....kuch tu raham karo un sab pa..."his words felt like a cry of pain...a cry for help....as he moved around the room where only him and a person covered with wires and tubes was present...

"Kyun kar raha ho unka sath aisa...unka pas aur koi sahara nahi wo akeli rah jae gi Sameer..."he felt like the world will stop at this moment he was scared for the first time in his life... because the person lying half dead in front of him was his only best friend....

"Sab..kuch sambal jae...ga Mir..."

"Kuch nahi sambhla...hum akela rah gai..."he thought looking into the darkness of sky.... nothing was like before the war Sameer started was still going on and he wasn't sure that when will it stop...

Sameer was in his deathbed when he gave the responsibility of two most important people of his life to him leaving them in his care...

But not only he left them with him...he left the most important part of his life with Alamgir...

Feeling the bright ray from the sun Sassi woke up from the deep slumber as she looked around trying to find Alamgir as he was nowhere to be found walking out her eyes stopped on the man who was lying on the chair uncomfortably making her sigh as she walked towards him...

Sitting in front of him on her knees she traced her fingers on his face... trying to remain gentle not wanting to wake him soon...

But to her dismay he held her wrist in a swift motion leaving her eyes wide open....

"Wo..main..wo..."she trying to utter something but words were not ready to come out it was like they were fumbling in between themselves...

"Wo app..."he asked with a raised eyebrow sitting comfortably on the chair stilling holding her wrist with his one hand while tucking few strands away with the other...

"Aisa hi...dekh rahi thi..."she said not being able to look up as she felt embarrassed unknowingly....

"Babhi darwaza kholain..."the loud shout from Noorain shocked her as she fell back on the ground...and without looking back she ran inside her room opening the door and disappearing like always....

"Pagal ladki..."he chuckled...still looking towards the way she ran...

............

Okay I tried...

This damn app is not letting me write so I can't do anything but pray that it work....

Anyway how was the chapter...

Let's hope to meet again
Till than

Allah hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜