???: Who…call me? 

A voice shouted from inside the portal and it was very agitated. 

Lloyd: Leave my father alone! 

Jay: *gasps* Did you hear that? 

Cole: That sounded like Lord Garmadon. 

Nya: We gotta do something. Fast. 

Kai: Well, what are we waiting for? 

He asked, before he jumped from his hiding spot and rushed into the scene as the others followed after him, pulling their weapons out. As the ninja rushed towards the gang members, Alex quickly gave himself a quick breath of air, calming his nerves before he rushed after them. The ninja rushed into the action with their weapons out, ready to fight the gang members and to stop the ceremony. 

Kai and Jay started to fight back as Cole jumped off a wall and slammed his hammer into the ground, causing a shockwave to knock some members over.  Harumi noticed them quickly and wasn’t happy that they were back and stopping her plans. 

Harumi: The Ninja. 

Lloyd: Wait! There’s a trap! 

Kai: What? 

Harumi: Start the wheel. 

She ordered, making Killow and Ultra Violet rush over to a lever. He pulled it back as the two cages holding both Lloyd and Misako started to move, as the cage that had Lloyd started to move down to the water below. 

Misako: My son, help him. 

Lloyd: You have to stop the ceremony. 

He yelled as the cage holding him went under the water, as Kai and Jay rushed towards the controls of the cages, as Jay used Spinjitzu to knock down Ultra Violet and Killow, but the wind was starting to get even worse. 

Harumi: Follow my voice. Feel my presence. Join me, Lord Garmadon! 

Lord Garmadon: Who…are…you? 

Kai: We have to stop her! 

Jay: Or maybe we should save our friend from drowning. 

He suggested bringing up a valid point as Zane found a spot and loaded an arrow on his bow. He aimed it at Harumi and fired it, but the arrow was stopped by a sparking Mr. E who jumped in the way and deflected the shot. The injured nindroid looked at Zane and started to charge at him, but the masked nindroid was stopped when a stream of ice was fired at the ground and froze Mr. E, stopping him from moving. Zane’s head moved to where the ice was launched from, as Alex walked out of his hiding spot, holding a bag of tools. He looked over to the white ninja, and nodded as Zane understood what he was doing. 

Alex: Get going! 

Zane nodded as he joined with the others, fighting against the members. Kai tried to attack Harumi with his swords, but the powerful wind was pushing him back. 

Kai: I can’t get to her! 

Nya: Who’s gonna save Lloyd?  

Cole: On it. 

He responded, running over to the lever. He used his hammer to hit Killow in his legs, as the attack also made impact with the lever, as the machine now started to drop the cage that had Misako in it, moved to the water below as Lloyd’s cage was brought out of the water. 

Misako: Lloyd! 

She cried out before the cage sent her under, as Lloyd was brought back up as Cole was fighting against Killow and the earth ninja noticed that his brother was back.