Special: Day of the Departed...

At the Museum, a teenage boy with brown hair was seen standing outside of the building holding a large bag of candy and before the male left, he noticed two older adults who were standing outside of the building as they waited for the ninja to arrive. As the male started to leave, he looked up at the sky as the full moon started to change to a darker shade of green and in the Sea of Sand, the ninja were seen racing towards the museum.

"Move, move, move. We're running out of time. Pick up the pace." Kai said as his bike jumped off a sand hill.

"Yes, ninja. It's up to us to save the day..." Cole said as he paused as his roadster landed off the sand hill. "...again."

"Roger that, Kai. Zane, do you have a read?" Nya said to both her brother and Zane, who drove close to her.

"ETA too late, unless we break all speed limits. Increase velocity." Zane replied as he was typing on the computer in his vehicle as P.I.X.A.L appears on it.

"Already on it." She said before Zane's car went faster.

Wu comes on Lloyd's screen intercom, "Ninja, I have reached the rendezvous point. Where are you?"

"The museum is still 5 clicks away. We're on our way." Lloyd replied as he drove behind the others.

Jay flies by in his jet, "Look out, kids. Jay to save the day. Hey, race you there, Lloyd."

"I still don't understand how you got the Supersonic Raider Jet." Lloyd said, annoyed as he looked up at the flying jet.

"Uh, because I called dibs. Guy who calls dibs first gets it, right, Cole?" Jay said while asking Cole to answer but the earth ninja drifted off in his mind. "Right, Cole? Cole?! Let me go get him! He's drifting off again!" Jay repeated his question twice before turning around his jet.

Cole was fidgeting with the controls, terrified, his hands ghosting through them, "No. Come back. Come... No." He said as his vehicle drifted off up a mountain and nearly hit Jay, but the lightning ninja was able to fly underneath the vehicle.

"Cole! Look out!" Jay warned while yelling.

"Oh. Uh. Oh." Cole said, still shocked with what just happened to him as his vehicle landed before he apologized to Jay, "S-sorry, Jay."

"Whew. I know you're a ghost, but I'm still in the living world, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way." Jay said warning Cole, before he caught up to the others.

"Ninja, time is of the essence." Wu said still on Lloyd's monitor.

"He's right. Engage!" Cole agreed before they all started to go faster.

"We have one last shot if we wanna make it. Combine for maximum impact!" Lloyd shouted before the team, except for Cole and Zane, started to combine their vehicles.

"Locked!" Kai said once he attached his bike to the left side of Lloyd's.

"Loaded!" Nya said once she attached her bike to the right side of Lloyd's.

"And jet speed, reporting for duty sir." Jay said after he attached his jet to the top.

The different Ninja vehicles all transform into Ultra Stealth Raider.

"Fire all engines!" Lloyd shouted as the ninja raced off in their vehicles towards Ninjago City. They arrived at the museum, where Wu and Misako were waiting for them.

"Master Wu, are we too late?" Jay asked Wu, while he was panting.

"There may yet be time." Wu said as he pointed towards the eclipse.

"Ninja, go!" The ninja shouted as they all Spinjitzu into the museum. Later, the ninja walked out of the gift shop, all holding lanterns.

"Mission accomplished." Jay said while laughing.