Lessons for a Master...

The Ninja and Faith were still strapped on the pole throughout the night, with no food or water. As the sun rose in the sky, sending bright and harsh sunlight on their faces, as they were struggling.

Kai: *sighs* I hope that's your falcon, Zane.

He asked the nindroid as a shadow of a bird-like creature circled around the poles.

Zane: My receptors pick up that it is an avian scavenger, a harbinger of our approaching demise.

Faith: It's a Bonepicker. And Zane is right.

She told them as Jay whined exhausted.

Jay: Why does Zane always have to be right? Can't it just be enough that we're tied to giant poles in the middle of the desert? With no help from Alex at all, and don't forget Wu is being held hostage, forced to steal Iron Baron the Dragon Armor so that he can become invincible! Can't that be enough?

One of the Bonepickers landed next to Cole, trying to peck him. The master of earth tried to get the bird away but in his exhausted state, the bird just stared at him and flew away.

Cole: Shoo! Don't come to me! Shoo!

And underneath the poles, the sound of bickering Hunters caught their attention as they looked down and looked at the hunters.

Kai: Look. Something is going on...

Jet Jack: Stop questioning me. Come on!

Jay: Probably arguing which one of us to eat first.

Faith: Dragon Hunters do not eat people.

Jay: Well, that's good to know, Faith. So it isn't all bad.

Kai: This is our chance. While they're distracted, let's see if we can get these, unh, poles rocking. *groaning* By rocking our bodies from side to side.

He slowly started to move his legs but it didn't do enough to move the pole.

Cole: Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Zane: That won't be helpful.

Kai: Guys, come on! Teamwork. *grunts* If we all do it together...

He stated as Cole and Zane joined in, copying his movements. Seeing them do that, caused Faith to sigh as she struggled to put up with them.

Faith: I hope the Son of the Spinjitzu Master figures something out. Because this is ridiculous.

Jay: Hey. It's better than nothing.

He told her as he was doing the exact thing the three were doing as Faith just stared at him confused as she shook her head. And after a bit, Faith joined in rocking the pole she and Jay were strapped to. They then started to pick up a rhythm as they were so close to tipping their poles down.

All: Teamwork. Teamwork.

Kai: Teamwork... It's working guys. Just a little more.

Faith: I can't believe this is working.

Jay: We do have a little Faith.

All: Teamwork. Teamwork. Teamwork.

Before they could topple their poles over, Jet Jack flew right in front of Jay stopping him.

Jet Jack: What do you think you're doing?

Jay: Ah, nothing.

He lied as Jet Jack lifted her weapon up and seeing that made Jay freak out.

Jay: They are going to eat us! 

He screamed as Kai, Cole, and Zane started to scream as well. But Jet Jack didn’t aim her weapon at Jay, more at the bindings as she cut the rope, freeing him as he landed harshly on the sandy ground. As Jay groaned from the ground, Jet Jack freed the rest as they groaned as well from the harsh landing.