He couldn’t help it.

‘If that’s all there is to it, the past kings would have used it.’

The successive kings inherited a treasure from the trial. 

And all the treasures in the treasury of trial were objects with strong magical powers.

Commonly, controlling a few treasures was the limit. Therefore, all kings of the past used about three or four.

But his father, King Eloin, was different. He was an undisputed genius who was even called a master of various martial arts when he was young. 

‘He is capable enough to wield all the treasures.’

Despite that, why did he not use the Sword of Domination?

‘There’s a risk that only the king knows.’

Although it was a very powerful sword, it might imply that it was not beneficial enough for the king to give up the Sword of Brilliance, his alter ego.

And that was likely the same reason why the Second Prince in his previous life was quickly destroyed.

‘There is actually a weakness.’

But that wasn’t the point now.

“So, according to Your Highness’ words, there may be someone who has been brainwashed by the Second Prince?”

“Hey, isn’t that you? It wasn’t long ago that you had an in-laws relationship!”

“In-laws, my ass! No! Aren’t you the one who has an affair with the First Princess, Nathan?”

“Some affair! Who are you to ruin my marriage? No, it’s not!”

“Prince, who is the culprit?”

Ian smiled at Galon’s question.

“All of you.”

“Pardon?”

Fiosen shouted as if he was bewildered. Apparently, he didn’t even expect Galon to be included on the suspect list.

“The effect of the Sword of Domination is up to three people!”

Even the Second Prince could not have spent all of it on the Seventh Prince’s camp.

Of course, he was using it on his closest aides.

But Ian curled up his lips.

“Of course, it’s a lie that three people is the limit. Won’t he lie about the number?”

“!”

The more he lied about the number, the better.