The Seven Queens, Panjora, and Some Hullabaloo (Part One)

"Oh, a demigod!" Queen Amelia nods aggressively.

"Just so you know, it means they are half-god and half-human, Queen Amelia," Julia happily defined it for her.

"Wait--- How did you know that I didn't know about it?! You still sometimes amaze me with your mind-reading skills, you know?" Queen Amelia showed her amazement by putting both her white and a bit rough index fingers and middle fingers from both of her hands, and putting them on each side of her forehead's temples with a huge smile on her face while squinting her eyes, as it is her means to show her amazement on her friend. 

And although, she was not being offensive at all, and in fact, she was being genuine in her compliment on Julia's intuition, Julia did not reply to Queen Amelia but nodded to her, as she shifted her attention all together to her best friend.

"So. I wanna ask you something, Panjora..." Queen Amelia's blue eyes were bright towards her."

"Uhm. Should we not save your friend first before you ask me a question?"

"Actually. It is related to that, man..." 

"Go on."

"Well. How can we save her exactly, as we are in this dark place that somehow I can still see you and my other friends but the rest are pitch black?" Queen Amelia gave her widest smile that was filled with so much curiosity on how Panjora will be able to save Sammy from where they are now.

"Sometimes your ignorance about so many things bothers me up this day..." Lily whispered to herself, but was soft enough for most of them to not hear her, except for Julia, whom just glared at her for saying that, but her best friend, just mentally rolled her eyes.

Then Panjora looked at Lily with a resting bitch face more lethal than Yana's default resting bitch face, "Care to explain on how I will do save Sammy, as you are the most intelligent and the least ignorant out of all of the girls here, Lily?"

Lily froze as she was not expecting that the "demigod" or so most of them believes, is currently really doing well in pretending to be one, out of what she thinks is a very vivid dream.

As Lily asked her, "Well- I mean- You are a demigod, right?"

"Yes."

" Clearly. I am not one, yes?" Lily folded her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." Panjora nodded with the same resting bitch face, but her eyes express much curiosity towards her.

"Then you show me that you are one by waking me up from this very vivid dream!"

"Oh- You know about the simulation?" Her face changed into more curious face, with her eyes wider than ever before, during this point of time.

"Excuse me?" 

"Never mind... Uhm. You probably do not want me to do that, Lily," 

"Why not? Clearly. I am in a dream that makes me think that I am in a very real situation! If you are truly a demigod, show me that you can wake me up, " 

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes," 

"I do not think this is a good idea, Papa Lily..." Julia whispered to her.

"I will be fine, mate! You will see!"

Then as Panjora reached for what it looks like a pink glowing smartphone that floats from her hands, she dialed a number and was talking to someone in an unknown alien language.