27

chapter twenty-seven

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"okay so... what now?"

all of them suddenly looked up when baekhyun asked, they are all now gathered in the living room and the kids are currently sleeping inside the room.

"jisung confirmed he won't take a rest yet." he continued. "so, who's gonna reveal their child first?"

the other eyes shifted to the four of them, but chenle and jisung's eyes went to mark and haechan. the two had already talked about this. that's why they know what they're gonna say.

"mark hyung," jisung called.

"hmm?" the older one responded.

"you guys are planning to reveal the truth, right?" jisung asked. "then you will leave the industry after that?"

it was what they say, the lee family decided to reveal their child after the dream band project and this project is already their last project to do since they will finally leave the industry.

"sungni is already exposed in public, we can just reveal him someday because we're also planning to go back to chenle's hometown and spend the month there. marco barely goes out because of his safety and i know you guys feel bad because marco can't expose too much in public." he smiled.

"you can finally reveal marco, hyung." he finished off.

"ji, are you sure? i mean, it's also a huge opportunity for you to go out freely with your... family." mark said.

"hyung, you guys have been hiding marco for five years." chenle said. "it's fine to us, we have our ways." and he wiggled his eyebrows.

“and i want to spend my time with my family without the media knowing.” he finished off.

"they have a point, mark." renjun joined the conversation. "you guys will reveal it first whether you guys want or not, period."

jisung and chenle already talk about this, they also ask sungni's opinion and it was even his wish so he could see marco everyday. sungni was already exposed in public and he was not new in his surroundings since chenle used to bring him out everyday.

there's no problem if they would not reveal sungni yet, even jisung and chenle's current relationship. jisung decided to court chenle again even if the older one told him not to, but jisung insisted.

the three of them just want to live normal lives, far from here. just want to enjoy their surroundings and their time together.

"so all of you decided that the dream project will be the last project you guys will do before going into hiatus?" baekhyun asked.

"yeah," jeno said.

"wait, what was your reason again?" baekhyun asked him.

"hyung, i have told this many times already." jeno pouted. "jaemin and i will go out of the country."

"waah, you guys are already happy with your own relationships now. how about me though..." he pouted.

"who's chanyeol hyung then?" jisung asked, raising his eyebrows.

"nah, i'm mad at him. he didn’t let me buy the designer bag i saw when we went shopping." baekhyun said and rolled his eyes.

the others just let out a laugh and shook their heads, baekhyun also announced the date when they will start to film a music video and have a photoshoot.