22

chapter twenty-two

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

besides that his father let him to rest from work, just like renjun, chenle also missed singing and it's been a couple of years since he stopped doing that.

he also knows that he will meet the other father of his child but he doesn't care about it, he doesn't have a plan about telling it... yet.

chenle didn't pursue medicine, he also lost an interest in it. he chose to take his father's position in their company since he will get more salary in this. but of course, before he went there, he needed to study about those things so he would be a good leader and ceo in the company.

besides that he will get more salary in this work, he can even bring his son while he works so he doesn't need to worry about his son and he can spend his time more with him.

"you're leaving, dada?" the kid asked as he looked up to his dada who's now fixing himself.

"yes, baby." chenle answered.

"can i go with you?" he pouted, showing his beautiful eyes.

"no, baby. not yet." chenle said. "uncle yangyang will be here though, you're not going to be alone." he smiled.

"buy me some cookies before you go home, okay?" sungni said softly and went back to their bed.

"of course, bubby." chenle said.

chenle waited for yangyang to arrive first before he left, yangyang doesn't have things to do that's why he volunteered to look for sungni. he also planned to bring the child out and chenle was fine with it.

they didn't even take long to arrive at the neo entertainment, renjun parked his car first before the two of them went inside the building.

"mr. huang and mr. zhong! you finally accepted our offer!"

"taeyong hyung?"

"yes, the one and only. long time no see!" he happily greeted and gave them a warm hug.

"i thought it would be someone that we didn't know." chenle said.

"you worked here, hyung?" renjun asked curiously.

"yeah, i actually worked as a producer," he said calmly. "i produce most of their songs," he smiled.

"that actually surprise but yeah, long time no see, hyung." chenle said and smiled.

"the others are actually waiting for you two, let's go?" and he pointed the way.

it really surprised them that it would be taeyong, they didn't expect this coming. they didn't even know that taeyong already worked here.

"i actually started to work here three years ago," taeyong said as he led the way. "i produce some of their songs, i even worked with mark sometimes." he smiled.

the two also listened to him, they couldn't help not being amazed by it. afterwards, they finally arrived at the room where the other members in the dream band back then were inside and waiting for them.

"renjun! chenle!"

the tanned male happily went on them and even jumped, which made the two flinch, they couldn't help not to laugh and greeted them back. followed by jaemin and mark who has a teary-eyed, probably felt emotional.