09

chapter nine

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

chenle started to be trained as a vocalist, it was not even that hard, it just needed a little practice. every lunch, after eating, he was training. or everytime he has a vacant class, if before he used to have fun outside the campus every vacant class. now, he was inside the music room practicing.

"you really have a soothing voice," baekhyun said. "i really wonder what made you stop singing."

"thank you for the compliment, hyung." he smiled. "i stopped because of someone."

"do you mind telling me?" baekhyun said softly.

chenle let out a chuckle and took a seat, as well as baekhyun.

"it was just someone who was always there every time i joined a singing contest, it was someone that was always there to support and cheer me up." he started. "but one time, he needed to leave. i don't even know why i can't join any singing contest again after he left. maybe because he was always there for me and i wasn't used that he was gone." he smiled.

"i feel you," baekhyun said and smiled.

"you used to be in love too, hyung?" chenle asked, eyes widened.

"of course," and he sassily moved his imaginary long hair. "and i can tell that trauma was in tall guys."

chenle suddenly laughed because of it, which made baekhyun let out a chuckle.

"i have an ex-boyfriend, he was a rapper and guitarist. he also used to be in a band in this university back then. he was also the reason why i was part of the music department." he started, smiling.

"why did you guys break up?" he asked curiously, frowning.

"he needed to leave too," he smiled. "we're almost perfect, even in music. i was a singer and he was a rapper. he loves me and he loves me too."

"but all the things we used to do with them suddenly stopped because they needed to leave," he continued. "they leave us."

chenle was just listening to him, he noticed that baekhyun's relationship is almost the same as him. jisung is also a rapper and chenle is a singer. their relationship is also perfect.

but someone needs to leave.

"he's actually jisung's brother."

and that made chenle's jaw drop.

jisung's brother? it must be chanyeol because jisung has only one brother, and as far as chenle's remember, he left because of some business to do outside the country.

"jisung is also tall and a rapper," baekhyun said and stood up. "i heard haechan shipping you to him, don't fall for it." he whispered.

chenle let out a chuckle as well as baekhyun, but he also took back everything he said and said it was just a joke. after that, baekhyun dismissed him since lunch was going to end already.

"le!"

he stopped on his tracks after hearing his name being called, he looked at it and there he saw jisung.

"hmm?" he responded as jisung stopped in front of him.

"dessert." and he handed the paper bag to him.