13

chapter thirteen

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"okay, i won."

he said as he giggled after watching the scene between their hyungs, chanyeol had already come back and jisung was right that it was today. and chenle was right when he said that baekhyun will hug chanyeol.

and that's the scene they were watching right now.

"i know." jisung said calmly.

chenle smirked and let out a giggles as he lovingly watched the couple at the top of the stage inside the music room, jisung let out a sigh and faced the older one.

"do you want to eat?" jisung asked.

"hmm, okay. i haven't eaten yet." chenle said and caressed his tummy.

"are you not going home tonight?" jisung asked as the two of them started to walk.

"i told mom that i will just go home this weekend since dad is having a mini party in the house." chenle said calmly.

"that might be the celebration for the partnership between your father and chanyeol hyung." jisung said, making chenle's eyes widened.

"eh? is that why chanyeol hyung came home?" he asked, sounding surprised.

"yeah," he nodded.

"woah..." he whispered. "your family invests too much on my family's business."

"so did i." jisung said.

"huh?" he frowned.

"i invest too many feelings in you."

he laughed when chenle made a face like he was disgusted or something, little he didn't know that chenle's heart already wanted to come out from its cage.

what the heck jisung doing to him.

"ji, where are we going?" chenle asked calmly as jisung was wearing the helmet on him.

"somewhere." jisung said calmly.

"you won't kidnap me, right?" he asked.

"a little." the younger one said, making the older one roll his eyes.

their performance finally ended and it went successfully, chenle was welcomed by the people warmly. they just celebrated after the performance but it didn't take long when a surprise for baekhyun arrived.

they all separated after that as they had other plans.

"ji..." chenle said and gulped. "what are we doing in front of your house..."

"mom asked us to join in dinner," jisung said calmly. "chanyeol hyung just came home, that's why they had dinner tonight."

"us?!" his eyes widened.

"i just said it, didn't i?" jisung asked.

"but if the dinner is about chanyeol hyung coming home, it means, baekhyun hyung—"

"chenle?"

the old woman who was standing at the door, eyes were squinting as she made sure that it was really chenle. and when she did, her eyes suddenly widened and squealed.