The Punk And The Pastel

Mulai dari awal

"I like it. You stand out and look fucking adorable doing it." Phil grinned. "I mean look at you."

Dan felt his stomach churn and butterflies. "B-But i'm...boring. How...Someone like you likes me? H-How? You're so fu-...bloody hot. And your piercings and tattoos and...damn."

"Fuck. I never knew someome two years younger than me could make me blush. Tomorrow, we are going on a date. Deal?" Phil grinned.

Dan nodded happily, squealing slighty. "Yes!"

"Oh and one more thing before I go. Dan?"

"Yes Phil?"

"Can I kiss your cheek?"

Dan nodded, heart pounding fast as he felt Phi lean in. He sniffed, smelling Phil's strong scented cologne making his knees feel weak.

Little did he know that the same was happening for Phil.

As Phil felt butterflies whirling rapidly in his gut, he leant forward, inhaling Dan's sweet scent. He didn't even think he was wearing any perfume, it was just his scent. He was naturally sweet.

Phil pressed his lips onto Dan's soft cheek for a few seconds.

"Now get back to class. I'm your older crush slash future boyfriend hopefully,  I shouldn't be badly influencing you. Learning first. Bye Dan." Phil giggled softly, ruffling Dan's curly messy locks of hair again before leaving.

Dan stood in a pool of heartfelt emotions after that.

~Two years later~

Dan and Phil's relationship was strong.

There were a few bitter arguments but that only made their bond stonger as two years flew by.

Now, Dan was in his last year of sixth form, soon to leave for uni. He had planned to go to Phil's.

Phil was in his second year at a uni only ten minutes away.

Dan eventually did make some friends. Weird friends called Chris and Pj who never failed to make him laugh. However, Dan knew that they were secretly dating. He just knew.

Now, Dan would get teased slightly for his dress sense, personality and behaviour. But he didn't.

Thanks to Phil. Everyone was far too scared or in love with Phil to lay a finger on him.

It was pretty cool for him. For his older boyfriend to pick him up from school.

Dan was picked up for the first time on a Friday. His parents knew that he would be staying over at Phil's for the weekend.

Dan smiled at Phil who drove by on his black motorbike with his little leather jacket and cute black helmet and cute black clothes. And in the back seat, Dan's pastel pink helmet.

He could feel alot of eyes on Phil and him, more than usual. He was also on his own since Pj and Chris already went home.

"Loads of people staring." Dan laughed. "You look hot as always Phil."

"Hop on, bear." Phil chuckled. He rolled his eyes hearing the chatter around them arise as he got off of the motorbike.

A girl came up to the two with a fake smile. "Hey Dan!"

Dan rolled his eyes, glaring at her. She was part of the populars.

"So you've never introduced us?!" She said in a high pitched annoying squeaky tone staring at Phil.

Phil rolled his eyes, grabbing Dan's blue skinny tie and pulling on it to pull him closer. He closed the gap by pressing their lips together in front of everyone stunning them into silence.

Dan couldn't kiss back, too busy laughing and smiling in a frenzy of a giggly mess to do so.

Phil pulled away and the girl simply walked away. The crowd stared in shock.

Phil took Dan's bagpack off of his shoulders for him, wearing it himself to carry it instead.

Dan made his way to the motorbike putting his pink helmet on getting ready to go.

Phil stayed still, glaring at everyone.

"Listen up. You mess with him?"  Phil pointed at Dan who was struggling to get on the motorbike due to being too short. "You mess with me." He then cleared his throat. "Also, he's mine. Are we clear?" He said loudly. Murmurs of yeah and yes were heard and almost instantly everyone dispersed.

"You're such a dramatic little princess." Dan giggled, still trying to get onto the motorbike.

"Just to let them know you're mine and i'm yours. " Phil smirked, finally helping Dan onto the motorbike and fixing his helmet for him making it tighter. "Besides. I know you loved that kiss in front of everyone."

"Of course I did."  Dan smiled cheekily as Phil ruffled his hair.

Once he finishe adjusting Dan's helmet once more, Phil started  putting his own on properly too. He hopped onto the motorbike, turning it on.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

xx