Video games

(Messages between y/n and Matt)

Matt💘: hey!! Come over 😎 my parents aren't home. We can play video games eat food watch Netflix and stuff!

You: okay sounds great. I'll bring the Mario Kart and you get the food 😊❤️

Matt💘: see you soon 😱😏😘

Before I go over to Matthews house I throw on my red hoodie not wearing a bra cause I don't care it's Matt leggings and high top converse.

When I get there he has a few blankets laid on the carpet in front on the TV with chips and popcorn.

"What do you think?" Matt says.

"Omg it's perfect!"

I pop in the game and things start getting competitive.

"Fuck off Matt!! You keep slamming your car into me."

"Not my fault your going to slow."

"You know what fuck you" I giggled and pushed him so he would drop the controller so I had a chance to get ahead.

"What the hell y/n.... Your gonna pay for that." Matt says with his voice deeper than usual.

"Ohh I'm so scared." I say sarcastically.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I lay down as he starts to take off my leggings. He is eyeing my body but I couldn't wait any longer so I took my panties off and he rubbed my clit violently pumping two fingers in and out.

"Ahhhh... Matt.. fuck .. Babe I'm gonna.." I'm stopped when he takes his fingers out.

He sits back up and grabs the controller like nothing. I decide to play along with the teasing game. While he is sitting down I rub my hands on his bulge. I unzip his pants and begin to feel him through his boxers.

"Fuck y/n stop"

I don't listen. I take off my hoodie and I slip his boxers off slowly. Next thing I know he takes off all his clothes. I lay on my back and open my legs.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk."

I'm extremely turned on right now. He goes all the way in.

"AHH MATT FUCK BABY YOUR SO FUCKING BIG."

He smirks at me. He goes faster and I start pulling his hair.

He pulls out and I finish him off.

I lay down on his chest. With his hand brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Rematch?"

"Rematch. But no cheating this time y/n.!"