Best friend

| This is for you gilinsky girls out there 😏 |

Today I'm going to the mall with my best friend jack and his girlfriend Madison who I hate! Madison changes jack and I don't like it. Plus she's like 16 she's a child. But I have to deal with it cause I love jack and he is my everything.

"Jack! Take me to Forever 21 I need new shorts!" Madison says pulling jack away from me.

"Madison I don't have a lot of money on me right now can this wait." Jack responds.

"Ugh jack you never get me anything! You never have money

JACKS POV

I couldn't tell Madison that I was saving up money for y/n's birthday this weekend or she would freak.

"Madison I can't buy you anything right now okay I'm sorry"

She stomps her feet and walks away. And I don't really care if I'm being honest I just look over at y/n and continue the conversation.

"Sorry about that y/n. I'm trying to save up money and I can't spend money on her right now. I'm saving my money for something special."

"Oh I totally understand Madison was being unfair anyway."

~ next day ~

I'm at the mall trying to figure out what to get y/n for her birthday. It has to be amazing cause she deserves it.

"Good afternoon sir. How may I help you." The lady at the front desk said looking at me.

"What do you get your best friend that's at least $500 or less . Like we have been friends since we were in preschool. And she is so amazing I love her so much. And it's her 19th birthday and i have no idea what to get her I just want it to be special considering she is the most perfect girl..." I stop myself realizing I've been rambling on about her.

"Looks like you really love her." The lady said.

"I do but not like that I have a girlfriend." I lied

"I have the perfect gift for you." The lady says handing me this beautiful silver diamond necklace.

I instantly fell in love with it. It's perfect.

~ next day ~

Y/N'S POV

Today's my birthday and I feel very crappy. I have to go to a stupid party my parents put together with a bunch of people I don't even care about. The only thing I'm excited about is that jack is coming and not Madison

I put on my tight black dress and my red heels. I put on eye liner and mascara and a little bit of powder. I curl my hair and I head out.

As I'm getting into my car I see jack with flowers and a present in his hand.

"Jack! Omg I love you so much thank you" I say tearing up

"Open it y/n."

JACKS POV

I'm waiting in y/n's driveway. When she walks out she looks so beautiful. her beautiful brown hair and her big brown eyes. Her cute little rayban glasses.

I watch her open the ridiculously expensive necklace I got her but I don't care about how much it cost as long as she's happy.

"Jack! You shouldn't have. How much did this cost? I love it. Thank you. I thought you had to save money." She says hugging me

"I just want you to know that you mean so much to me and I love you. Your the most important person in my life and I can't even explain how much I love you y/n."

I lean in to kiss her. She is shocked at first and then kisses back.

"Wait. Jack. We can't. You have Madison." She says pulling away.

"Fuck Madison. I want you and I've been wanting you since the day we meet. I was planning on breaking up with her anyway come on baby I know you want this as much I do."

"Jack...." She begins to say but I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers.

We get into the back of her car not breaking the kiss. She takes off my shirt as I begin to slide her dress off exposing her black lace panties and her matching bra. I take her bra off and her underwear leaving her bare.

I sit there and admire her beautiful body. But she begins to cover herself

"Y/n don't you dare cover yourself! Your beautiful"

Y/N's POV

I felt to exposed so I began to cover myself but that quickly faded when jack started kissing my neck leaving soft kisses down my chest getting closer to my heat.

As he gets closer the more turned on I get. He rubs my clit in a fast motion

"AHHH FUCK JACK."

He stops and unzips his pants.

"Jack wait.. This would be my first time..."

"y/n don't worry I'm gonna be gentle. And I'll go slow at first"

"You ready baby girl?"

I nod giving him permission. Next thing I know he's going inside me and it hurts like hell. He kisses me to distract me from pain. But the pain turns into pleasure.

"Jack... Go faster baby."

Doing as he's told he picks up the pace. The thrust get sloppier and moans get louder. I feel this burning in my stomach and minutes later we both rode out our highs.

The widows were foggy.

"Does this mean I can call you mine?" Jack says out of breath.

"Absolutely.. But break up with Madison first before we do this again."

"Okay let me go break up with her. While you get to your party. After round 2"

"Oh shit totally forgot about the party" I get up out on my dress give jack a quick kiss. And I leave ..

| no hate to Madison I love her but I felt like this was needed |

( I kinda have no idea what to write about next so comment request/ideas)