jill's birthday (pt 2)

Start from the beginning

"Naomi and Peter want to join in on the fun with Pop and Nana and have sex too." Finnegan says as the girls laugh loudly.

"FINNEGAN JAMES!" Kathleen yells, causing Finnegan to laugh again.

"SEX!" Beau yells as he giggles loudly.

"Beau, don't say that word. That's a yucky word." Melissa says as she sits Beau in her lap.

"Dad loves that word, clearly. Two children two and under over here." Naomi says playfully to Melissa and Hunter.

"Two years is a common age gap." Melissa says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, me and Finn are a million years apart." Naomi says playfully.

"Sorry Dad and I were busy with careers!" Kathleen says with sass at her eldest daughter.

"You liked being the only child, don't lie." Finnegan says to Naomi.

"Maybe!" Naomi says, doing a little hair flip.

"Hunt? Melissa? Are you guys going to come to the boardwalk with us?" Valerie asks Hunter and Melissa.

"I don't think so Aunt Val. Melissa and I want some alone time too. We haven't had many date nights since Joey arrived. We want to go to the beach again." Hunter says to Valerie.

"The moment you two have alone time Melissa will be impregnated." Finnegan says causing the women to screech loudly. 

"Oh my God! Enough!" Hunter says in some embarrassment, causing Melissa to laugh.

"The Biden's love sex. All of them." Howard says jokingly.

"Howard David!" Ashley says smacking Howard's leg.

"What! It's true!" Howard says, causing everyone to laugh loudly.

"All of you are gross! Right girls? Isn't everybody being gross?" Bonny says as she holds both Bonny and Eugenia and the girls both giggle.

"Hunt, we can watch Joey and Beau! Joey will probably sleep the whole time. If not, we know how to feed a baby!" Hallie says as Hunter hands Joey to her.

"He usually sleeps through the night! He is a good baby. There are bottles already made in his diaper bag." Melissa says to Hallie as she holds Hunter's hand and smiles at him.

"Hey, Beau!" Kathleen says with a cheeky smile at the two year old.

"Ya!" Beau says running over to Kathleen.

"Beau, do you want to go to the boardwalk with Finnegan, Maisy, Hunter, Natalie, Aunt Hallie, Aunt Bonny, Eugenia, Bonny, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Howard and me?" Kathleen asks Beau as she picks him up.

"UH HUH! Boar walk!" Beau says with excitement,

"Yeah! Maybe we can find an arcade and win some games!" Kathleen says as Beau cheers.

"Maybe we can hang out outside, babe. Sit on the big swing." Peter says softly, causing Naomi to smile.

"Yeah and hear Pop and Nana through the window?" Maisy says to Peter and Naomi.

Peter hides his face, wondering if he made the right decision to marry into this family.

"Guys! Please." Jill says, covering her face in embarrassment and Joe laughs loudly.

"Yomi Peter boar walk! Ease!" Beau says to his biggest sister and future brother-in-law.

"I guess we'll go and just do that later." Naomi mumbles to herself and Peter.

"Do what, Yomi?" Beau asks Naomi.

"Have relations." Finnegan says to Beau, tickling his foot.

"Ba baaa!" Jacob yells as he crawls over to his mom and dad.