the state of the union

*Joe makes one of the biggest speeches of his presidency - The State of the Union. I hope you guys enjoy! I'm so sorry for taking so long to post chapters 🥺😭 Love • Bree ❤️*

March 1st, 2022

"Are you two ready to go?" Joe calls upstairs to Jill, who is in Jacob's nursery getting him dressed and ready for the State of the Union.

"We are coming! We are dressed and ready now!" Jill yells back to Joe as she smiles at Jacob and Jacob babbles.

"Are you ready for Daddy's big speech? Are you ready for Daddy's first ever State of the Union?" Jill asks Jacob in a babyfied tone causing Jacob to babble loudly.

"Ba baaaaa! Ba baaa!" Jacob says as he flaps his arms happily, trying to clap.

"Yeah! Let's go! We gotta go bye byes!" Jill says as she and Jacob leave his nursery and go downstairs. 

Downstairs, Major and Commander are chasing each other around the living room while Joe is petting Willow. 

"You are a good girl, Willow. Yes, you are." Joe says causing Willow to purr happily.

"Baaaaaa!" Jacob yells causing Joe to chuckle and smile.

"There's my little guy and my beautiful wife. God honey you look gorgeous." Joe says as he softly kisses Jacob's forehead before tenderly kisses Jill twice.

Joe, Jill and Jacob's SOTU outfits*

"You look very handsome yourself, honey. Blue looks so hot on you." Jill says as she rubs Joe's chest and Joe smirks.

"I can't wait to have some fun tonight, my love." Joe says, smirking at Jill as he squeezes her butt check and kisses her again.

"Mmm, well, if you are a good boy and pull off a fantastic speech, I'll spoil you rotten with fun tonight, Daddy." Jill whispers seductively to Joe and Joe blushes.

"Ba ba ba!" Jacob yells happily, causing Jill and Joe to both chuckle and smile.

"I see you! You look very handsome in your little suit and hat!" Joe says as Jill hands Jacob to him.

"Don't you love his hat? It's my favorite part of the outfit!" Jill says as she chuckles and smiles.

"Isn't Devi wearing the same thing?" Joe asks Jacob as Jacob plays with Joe's tie.

"Yes, except his outfit is brown just like Kamala's dress she will be wearing tonight." Jill says with a big grin.

"Are you ready to go bye byes? Are you ready to go?" Joe asks Jacob as Jacob babbles happily.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jill says as she smiles at Joe and Jacob.

"Commander! Major! Willow! Be good you three!" Joe says to the Biden family pets as he, Jacob and Jill leave the residence.