Disney Bound

Buying 2 magic pass bands I gently place the Mulan themed band on Chihiro and a stitch one on myself

"Eomma!" She squeals when we enter and she see's the huge castle. She points and jumps up and down.

"Your daughter is so pretty miss!" A princess walks over to us and says.

"Oh my gosh Mulan." Chihiro cries and runs over to her giving her a huge hug.

"Hello little warrior."  She smiles down at Chihiro. Chihiro squeals and talks with Mulan for a few minutes. Her smile is beaming from ear to ear. Mulan takes out a small autograph book and hands it to her. "Here you go little warrior. Now you can collect every signature you see to defeat the hun army!" She signs the first page and even leaves a small korean message for Chihiro. Chihiro hugs her one last time as we move on to other parts of the park.

"Did you see her?" She excitedly asks me as we walk towards a shop. "She's so cool. Whose your favorite princess?"

"Hmmm. Belle." I say.

"Lets go find her!" She jumps up and down. "So you can meet your favorite princess too."

I smile and hold her hand. "Alright lets go."

We weave our way around the magical place we call Disney. Stopping in and out of every single store and she had to have bought every single piece of Mulan merchandise they had. "Balloon." She says looking up at the mickey ears in a bubble. "Please y/n!"

I sigh and head her over to the vendor

I sigh and head her over to the vendor. He kneels down to Chihiro. "Which color?" He smiles at her.

"A pink one and a purple one." She grins up at me. He gently takes two strings and wraps one around her wrist. Chihiro grins and grabs my wrist handing it to the man. Gently he ties it to my wrist.

"So it doesn't blow away." He winks at us. I hand him the card to swipe. "I suppose you aren't Mr. kim. Are you his wife?" He smiles.

"Baby sitter." He nods at my response. "Have a magical day you guys."

"Do you think my appa will ever have a life?"

I tilt my head. "What do you mean?"

"Like the guy asked if you were his life?"