Tour

*4 years later*

"Dadddddyyy!!! APPPAAAAAA!!!" A small voice squealed with a giggle jumping on me causing me to wake up.

"Chichi!" I grabbed her and pulled her onto me giving her a big kiss.

"I want to have a tea party." She smiled at me holding her RJ plushie.

"A tea party?" She nodded and held up her pinky pretending to drink tea. "Alright let me wake up first." I smiled as she scrambled out of the room.

"Uncle koooookkieeeeee unclee chimmmmyyyy!" She yelled down the hall way running to the living room. I let out a chuckle. She was the light of all of our lives. The first few months with her was so rough. I don't know what I would have done without Jimin especially he always seemed to know what to do.

I get dressed in a shirt Chihiro made for me. I smile at it and pull up my shorts. I make my way to the living room where Chihiro had dumplings and a small teapot of lemonade ready. Having her uncles and RJ plushie as well sitting in a circle around the coffee table in the living room.

"Daddy look

"Daddy look." She smiled handing me a dumpling. "So I guess you're all wondering why I wanted a tea party?"

We all looked at her. "Hmm." I hum to her.

"I need you all to find me a mommy." She smiles at me.

"It doesn't work like that Chihiro." I say patting down her curly hair.

"All the girls in school have eomma's." She says sadly. "They brought their eomma's to school for mommy day. I didn't have a mommy to bring."

"Chihiroah." Jimin says. "You have a mommy and she would have been there if she could have been."

"But she wasn't there I was alone."

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" I ask.

"Because you're a daddy not a mommy." She rolls her eyes at me and uses a sassy voice. She learned that from Jimin.

We all look at each other sadly. "Chihiro not everyone has a mom here."

"You all have moms."

"Thats true." Jin says somberly.

"We could have had halmeoni go with you princess." I say.

"I guess so." She whispered as big tears fell from her eyes.

I knew this day would come. I'm not sure how to handle it. I look over at her sadly. "Do you want to visit mommy?"