"How did you make this?". Pigsy asked, surprised and a little scared.

"Say, sandy, weren't you building a secret base for mk, too?". Tang whispered to sandy, who looked nervous, remembering his not-so-perfect fort.

"Umm . . . No!".

"I just came up with the idea and installed all the weapons, vehicles, slushy machine and the monkey mech. Minny help too. She designed the blueprints and helped built this place". Mei said.

"And it was a pleasure working alongside you, mei". Said min, who just finished filling a cup with slushy before making her way towards the exit.

"We're you going kid?". Sandy asked, as min turned around to face them.

"Oh, I haven't called my mom today and I gotta go do some shopping. I'm running low on those pomegranate soaps I like".

Min turns and enters the elevator just in time to hear mei yell "bring me back a strawberry peach one!" Before the doors closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After doing a little shopping and calling her mom, min is now walking down the street with some shopping bags while scrolling through her phone and still drinking her slushy. She finally finished her drink and threw it down a nearby bin. She then notices how hot it was today. She looked around before spotting one of her favourite places in megapolis city, the weather station, where they control the city's weather to bring a perfect day everyday.

She smiles that this before walking down the sidewalk and enters the building. She firstly found the lockers and put her stuff inside one and takes the key to it. She then enters the gift shop to bye a swimsuit and changes into it.

She then walks over to a nearby pool and puts her leg inside and feels the cool temperature before she enters and rested her back

She sighs in satisfaction. "Perfect". She felt so relax that not too soon, she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness

There was nothing but darkness, which was what min saw when she opened her eyes and got off the floor she was laying on, as she was back in her normal clothes.

"Hello?". She called, looking around the dark void. "Hello?!". Her voice echoed.

Suddenly, she heard sobbing and turned around to see a spotlight shinning on something from a distance .

"Please". Min heard a voice, as she walked over to the thing that looked like a orange figure.

"Excuse me, is someone there?"