67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit

Start from the beginning

"You do not have any idea of what I can do for you. I can kill for you and I can die for you," he said, truthfully. His face blank however his eyes speaking the depth of his emotions.

Her eyes filled with tears and she shook her head. The scenes of yesterday flashing through her mind. The invisible dirt again surfaced on her skin.

Her throat contracted painfully as she whispered,"don't say that. I don't deserve this much love. I am only filth.."

She gasped as his rough lips melted into her soft ones before she could say anything more.

His arms flying into her, breaking her small waist into a tight hold while the other one grabbing her jaws in swift hold. The pain and pleasure shooting directly into her most hidden part.

She opened her mouth, an instinct of hers whenever she kissed him.

Vijay welcomed the invitation, tasting the smell of her saliva, his mouth smashing into her in a way that he could feel her front teeth against his lips. His tongue flickered more so was his lips as he entered into her mouth deep, licking the sides of her inner cheeks and then the palate of her mouth.

Their teeth cluttered, the saliva mixed, she smelled like him and him like her.

By the look in his eyes she knew it was not going to be any innocent kiss. It was dirty and brutal, just like him.

Not for a moment their kiss turned soft, it only got hard as he thrusted his whole tongue into her mouth, her boobs paining asking for mercy as he grabbed them tight. His big hands pushing and pulling the taut nipples mercilessly. The pleasure shot right through her stomach and traveled down to her pussy.

Her hands which were until now holding the edge of the table found a place somewhere near his thighs. She held his muscular thighs for support otherwise the way her insides were tantalizing she was sure she would pass out.

His big hands grabbing her small boobs went inside her shirt as the button of the silk cloth broke off because of his assault.

Her taut nipples behaved like some most ripened juicy cherry as they stood sinfully in attention. Aadya shivered in his hold as the morning air flushed through her ashen skin burning her slowly and sensually.

The animalistic kiss did not break, it only became worse and Aadya realized it was the kiss of punishment not love.

He was punishing her for leaving him, for going against his words. It was his way of torture and she was loving it more than anything.

Digvijay knew she was enjoying it as much as he was enjoying it. It was thrilling for him to know that she was not afraid of his touch, of his kiss after whatever that happened yesterday.

Her fingers digging on his thighs and her skin burning against his arms only encouraged him more and he sucked the life out of her. Their kiss became so violent and sensual that Aadya felt his saliva running down her chin and at the tip of her nose.

It was the most electrifying kiss. She can bet on it.

The love, the lust, the domination and the power, he poured his everything in her mouth that she tasted the metallic blood on her lips but now she was used to it.

It was Digvijay's way of kissing. He never Kisses her, he eats her, like a lion feasting on his long forbidden prey.

Finally after assaulting her mouth he let go of her mouth after rubbing his beard on both sides of her flushed face.

He smirked, wiping the saliva off his mouth, his eyes getting darker as she breathed heavily. Her face all red, full of lust and fucked up.

Fucked up in a good kind of way, in a sexy kind of way.