#51 Heartbroken

The translucent water glimmers like liquid pearl. Daisy raises from it and thin streams trickle down her nude flesh, touching every curve of hers slowly.

A pair of brawny hands appear from under her arms and seizes her breasts. Her nipples become erect and plump. She inhales the sultry scent of her mate. And feels his familiar shape flush against her back.

The water flows up over them, defying gravity, tying them together like ropes. His hands explore all of her front. His length prods her back. And they get bind tighter and tighter.

Then she's back on the water. This time she's lying on it, looking up. Bent over her is Nate. He's moving. His manhood is scorching and pulsing inside her. His hair and skin are ravishingly damp and sparkly. He's moaning while he keeps ramming his body against her.

There's this fiery desire in Daisy, to feel his muscles, to bite his lips, to dig into his skin, to scream out his name without holding back. She craves him with all her being.

But her hands don't move. Her voice doesn't come out. She can only watch him as he ravenously raids her body. "Ah, D-Daisy." He throws his head back, moving inside her rapidly. She feels her body tremble, but she still can't touch him.

She sees his canines emerge. His eyes go dark. A growl rumbles out from his broad chest. He grabs her shoulders and plunges deep into her until she feels him burst inside her. He looks down on her, his face painted thick with glistening, blatant lust. He bends down and feeds his teeth into her neck.

Daisy wakes up, gasping and panting, out of any air left in her lungs. She grabs the left side of her neck as she starts to feel an acute pain. "Fuck!" She says and sits up.

She stumbles in the dark to the bathroom, and stands under the shower.

When the cold water grazes her mark Daisy cries out in pain. It's been a few months. But every night since she left, Nate has been having her in her dreams. It's like her body is not hers anymore. It's his. His to touch. His to relish. His to invade.

And her body is punishing her, for taking it away from his hands. She wakes up with this immense pain in her mark each time, and by the time the pain becomes sufferable it's night again and everything starts over.

After drying herself and changing, she returns to her bed. It's six. The sun has already slipped out of the ocean. She watches it raise through the porthole of her boathouse. It's too late to go back to sleep.

She places her hand over her heart. It's still beating too fast. Her body still feels his coarse hands all over it. Her legs feel weak, and between them it's burning, hot and throbbing.

She lies back down, grabs her hair between her fingers, thinking about the Nate who was moving on top of her, wet and hot. Her body arches up as her legs bend up and close to each other. She throws her hands out and clutches her sheets. She brings one hand to her mouth and bites into her knuckles. When the orange light falls on her legs, somehow that little warmth was enough to send her over. She moans out, throwing her head back, and starts to breath deeply as she reels back from her liberation.

Lying there, with a messy hair, and damp body, Daisy stares at the roof. Shyly, she covers her face. How does he manages to devour her even if he's not here? She wonders.

She uncovers her face. She misses him. It was a mistake, she thinks. Leaving him was a mistake. It's worse than being sad. Everything is bleak. What's the point of it all? She thinks. If not to be with him, what's the point of it all?

Daisy is heartbroken.

She throws her legs to the side, sits up, and wipes her eyes. She gotta be strong. It won't be like this forever. She'll see him soon. She thinks.

She shakes her head. "Get out."

She gets ready and heads out to her usual breakfast diner.

"Pancakes," she says. The waitress, Gina, sighs. "You look paler than usual. Didn't sleep well?"

Daisy nods.

"You can't just stay cooped up in there all day."

"I see you and Ri."

"Besides us, who else?"

Daisy rests her cheek over her elbow. She doesn't need anyone else.

"Look, I know a guy. Rich, handsome—"

Daisy starts laughing.

Gina slaps her notepad against Daisy's shaking shoulder. "Stop it. I'm serious."

Daisy stops laughing but keeps the grin. "You have to stop it. I already told you, I have a lover."

"Who you can't see or talk to at the moment."

"One word. Complicated."

"You're just scared to start again."

"No, I'm just hungry."

Gina smiles and leaves to make the order.

Daisy watches an old couple enter the diner. The man holds the woman's shaky hands and helps her sit.

He reminds her of Thomas.

"What happened?" Thomas knelt before a little Daisy and wiped her tears away.

"Ian won't let me play with them," Daisy said, crying even more.

Thomas sighed and looked behind her. The taller boy, Ian, and the shorter boy, Liam, were throwing flat stones over the river and see them skip.

Thomas looked down, picked up a brown flat stone from nearby and gave it to Daisy. "How about we make them regret it?"

Daisy's large eyes blinked at Thomas.

Thomas took her hand and they walked up to the river, a little to the side from where the boys were. He knelt again next to her. "The secret is in how you throw it."

He held her small and frail hands and helped her grasp the stone the right way and imitated the throwing motion. "Try," he said and let her hands go.

Knowing he was right next to her, Daisy confidently threw the stone. The stone skipped until the middle of the pond, much farther than any of the boys' stones reached.

Daisy laughed and clapped, while the boys looked at her shocked. Thomas ruffled her hair fondly. "That's my girl."

Daisy finally looks away from the old couple.

She makes a decision. She'll go see Thomas. 

🗳 Don't forget to tap on ★ ✌️