chapter 1

Kayla's POV

I walked up to Luscious Diamonds and I knew all eyes were on me. My $500 dollar strapless Versace fitted, thigh length dress hugged my full ass and chest nicely and my red bottom heels to match.
Tonight was a special night in Miami because one I just graduated from Harvard university of law. And two the hottest up coming boy band was performing alongside Chris Brown. I mean I deserve this right now and plenty of more after all I've went through to get this far.
I knew I had the strippers jealous, basic hoes mad, and all the fuck boys, young and old drooling over me and I was loving it. I walked inside the club like I own the place. I could hear scuffs, and "wtfs" coming from people behind me and all I could do was chuckle to myself. I walked to the bar.
"Apple martini please"
"Any other night you would've reserved something stronger like a shot or ciroc or something" the bartender said as he lifted his eyebrow.
"And what is that supposed to mean ?" I asked feeling offended.
" I guess you're staying sober for a certain group just like the rest of these money hungry hoes. "
" I quickly got up to throw my drink in his face, but someone interrupted me.
"Already starting trouble Kay " the voice said.
It was really dark because the show was about to begin, but I instantly knew who it was because only one person calls me Kay and it was...
"Kevin !?" I called out over the music.
"The one and only " he said coming toward me and pulling me by my waist into a hug. The smell of his cologne and the way he held me was driving me crazy and I had to pull away before the tingle in between my legs begin.
I was so shock to see Kevin. I grew up with him and his mother and mine were best friends until she died in that tragic car accident . Than the Asltons moved and that was the last i saw of Kevin.
"Wow it's been a while" I said grabbing my Apple Martini not forgetting the feud with the bartender.
" What are you doing here " I asked.
"Im here with my boys Devin and Daniel. We're performing with Chris brown tonight." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"So I'm guessing yall the new boy band everybody is talking about" I teased.
" We're not that hot yet." He said.
" Damn I missed you" he murmured.
"I threw my head back in a little laughter. "Same ol Kev, we haven't been talking for two minutes and you're already tal-"
Before I could finish my sentence he was introduced on stage by Chris brown alongside the two other guys. I guess they're the one he's in the group with. The crowed went screaming as they chanted "TBD,TBD,TBD" and at that time I could tell all these hoes panties was dripping wet. Chris brown, Kevin Aslton and these two other sexy beasts, I know they going home wet as fuck.