"I know you all just got back from break, but your battle isn't over yet," Aizawa said ominously. Everyone was wondering if there were more villains, but Bill looked almost bored. Plush-Izuku looked excited because, unknown to everyone else, he already knew what was up. "The UA sports festival is drawing near." The mood was lifted immediately by this new information. Everyone was cheering about it being a normal school event before Kaminari cut them off. "Wait-" he started, but Jirou interrupted his question before he got the chance to finish. "-Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" she asked. "What if they attack us again?" The class was now beginning to murmur their worries and concerns, more so over Bill than anything- mainly due to him just recovering from his injuries. "UA is trying to show the public that our student's safety is secured by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times what it was before so the parents can rest easy knowing that it's safe. Above all, the sports festival is the perfect chance to get Pro Heroes to notice you. It's not an event that can be canceled by a few villains," Aizawa said, easing their worries.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the UA sports festival." he explained. A few students talked about how you could get noticed by heroes and join their agency as a temporary sidekick, so he went on to explain that topic further. "Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you experience and popularity. But if you want to go pro, the first step to doing that starts with this event. This event only happens once a year, which gives you a total of three chances. No aspiring hero can afford to miss this chance. If you understand, then you better be prepared to work even harder, and no slacking off!" he said. "Yes, sir!" everyone shouted in response. "Homeroom dismissed."

Aizawa walked out of the classroom and the class dissolved into loud chatter. Bill fished their notebook from their bag and got back to work on their newest design. All for One's gear was getting the best piece of life support equipment out there, an ECMO machine. The ECMO machine is similar to the heart-lung bypass machine used in open-heart surgery. It pumps and oxygenates a patient's blood outside the body. This method allows the blood to "bypass" the heart and lungs, allowing these organs to rest and heal. ECMO is used in critical care situations when your heart and lungs need help so that you can heal. And to sweeten the offer, Bill was adding in some quirk stabilizers to help stabilize the uncontrollable quirks in All For One's arsenal that tore apart his body more than it already was. There was no way in hell that All For One would pass up something this amazing, and if he did, All Might sure wouldn't.

Momo peeked over Bill's shoulder to see what they were making, but Izuku shooed her away with the excuse that there was a customer who couldn't use their quirk because of how destructive the drawback was on their body. With a silent prayer to the "poor soul", she left the two to their own devices so they could "focus on saving them". Bill had to hold back their laughter at how easily she fell for such a blatant lie while Izuku let out a sigh of relief, glad she believed him. He was afraid that the ever-observant and highly-intelligent Momo Yaoyorozu would pick up on his fib, but it seemed she trusted Izuku too much to notice. Perhaps it was his age, or maybe it was his cuteness; but for whatever reason, she had absolutely no doubts about Izuku. Bill found that fact absolutely hilarious considering how long he and Bill were friends and how much they affected Izuku's personality because of it.

However, while Bill was working, a sudden pang of familiarity struck their mind. Bill glanced at Izuku who nodded to confirm Bill's fears. Izuku stuffed himself into Bill's bag and dashed into the mindscape to find the source of the rising concern. Bill went back to work, albeit a bit more anxious now. Were the Pine twins really here? No, they couldn't be. Last time they checked, humans couldn't travel to other worlds without some sort of celestial assistance. And it's not like there was a god out there willing to help a dying world. This world's timeline had told of its future destruction, which is exactly why Bill came here. If Bill went after worlds that were already doomed to burn, who was going to stop them from being the cause of such a fire? It didn't make any sense... unless... it was Kcaz again wasn't it? He was the one who sent Time Baby to help defeat Bill during the Weirdmagedon, so who's to say wouldn't he do it again? He always did love to give Bill a hard time, especially when he was bored.