The Big Reveal

"Do you think you can adjust my gear?" Minoru asked Bill who was holding their head in their hands. The reason? Their classmates thought that because they were now "friends" with The Cipher, they could get custom gear from them with the "friend's discount" that Izumi had leaked to the entire class. "For the last time, you walking grape! All I can do is make the headaches go away and stop the bleeding. I can't make your quirk any stickier or whatever you call that tentacle play," Bill said, aspirated and out of breath from arguing with the perverted midget with purple balls for hair.

"What's a 'tentacle play'?" Izuku asked curiously, tilting his head in confusion. Bill winced at Izuku's sudden voice. 'Don't worry about it, Bunny,'  Bill replied while mentally kicking themselves for saying that in Izuku's presence. The argument had caused Bill to forget about his presence, which was a very rare occasion considering how chatty the child was. Don't get them wrong, Izuku was a treat to have around, but whenever he went quiet it was hard to tell if he was there or not. So, Bill much preferred when Izuku was talkative and clingy, this way they can tell whether or not it was safe to talk about not-so-child-friendly stuff like that. They didn't want Izuku to learn anything weird. Especially not from Bakugou or Mineta, those two were an even worse influence than Bill and that was saying something.

Mina finally decided to end Bill's misery with a change of topic. "Hey Cipher-san, what's your friend's real name?" she asked, perking the ears of nearly everyone else in the room. "It's none of your business," they told her, Mina pouting in defiance. "Oh, c'mon you can tell me! We're friends, right?" There was s sudden change in the air that Bill recognized as an angered Izuku. "NO, YOU AREN'T! YOU TWO JUST MET, YOU PINK PARASITE!" Izuku shouted back. 'Yeah, you tell her, Bunny,' Bill quietly laughed at Izuku's tantrum. "Ha, in your dreams Pinky," they mocked cockily. Izuku giving a nod of agreement and... is that approval? And here they thought Izuku didn't have the ability to get possessive over anything other than his All Might hoodie. Well, it appears that he can get jealous. Huh, you learn something new every day.

Mina continued to pester Bill about Bunny's name, much to Izuku's discomfort. "Why do you want to know so bad?" they finally asked. Mina smiled at the question, "'Cause I just want to!" Bill growled in annoyance, "Well, maybe he doesn't want you to know! Have you thought of that?" If Izuku wanted to be found out, he would have shown himself in the dreams of the people he had investigated. And to top it all off, Izumi and Co. were here, so they'd probably try to terrorize him as soon as they heard the news that Izuku was a ghost. "You think I avoid saying his name because it hurts? No, I avoid it because he doesn't want to be remembered. I'm respecting his wish, unlike you," Bill scolded her.

"'Doesn't'? Why are you saying it in the present tense, as if he's still alive?" Izumi questioned. "YAGI!!" Ilda yelled angrily, "You mustn't speak as if the lives of the dead held no meaning! Go apologize to Cipher-san this instant!" he ordered. "And why the hell should she apologize for being right? Besides, what 'meaning' could the life of a quirkless brat possibly have?" Bakugou snapped, receiving a slap on the back of the head from Sero and a lecture from Kirishima about being 'unmanly'. Bill was starting to get pissed off, and it didn't help when Izuku got scared and summoned his bunny and hoodie to calm himself down. 'Izuku, can I tell them?' Bill requested. A pain shot through his heart as Izuku curled in on himself. 'I know I promised I wouldn't, but these guys deserve to suffer for what they did. I can't stand by and watch anymore as they talk about you like this,' they explained.

On one hand, Izuku didn't really want revenge, it only made things worse for everyone. However, if he were to let them all go scot-free then they would continue to hurt other kids like him. And if it meant that others could be saved from their cruelty then Izuku would do it. "Tell them. I can't let anyone else get hurt because of my fear," he permitted. Bill nodded and stood in front of the class. "Fine. I'll tell you his name. But don't hate his dad, 'cause he looked for Bunny years ago and was the only one who cared about him. This information does not leave this room, understood?" they told everyone. Everyone nodded leaned forward on their desks, and even Aizawa scooted a bit closer.