Towards Sumeru

"Baxia!Baxia!Are you ok?"Zilong suddenly slapped Baxia and enraged him."Zilong!What was that for!?"Baxia was about to bonk Zilong in the head."Baxia?What are you thinking about? Something seems........... troubling you?"Wanwan stopped Baxia from turning Zilong into a pancake."Nothing,just the past.Right!How do we reclaim Inazuma?"Baxia asked."Yeah right,like Inazuma was even ours."Kazuha mumbled."At least Raiden Shogun is better than that dragon dude!He almost destroyed Mondstadt on his own."Aether still remember what Yu zhong done to Mondstadt."Alright!So............are we actually going to attack him?"Kazuha asked."We may try............but our forces may not be enough.........."Aether thought."Can't that whoever Zhongli dude help us?"Zilong asked."No,he won't care about anything out of his control range,besides now that you made enemies with him since you and him has almost the similar name.........."Aether replied."Zhongli looked more like Ling compare to Zilong."Wanwan suddenly pointed at Ling."It's called knowing what you're doing.I would do the same if I were him."Ling's pose are almost 99% similar to Zhongli.Plus his height and his attitude,the only thing left is his hair and he would be a complete replica of Zhongli.

"Are you some sort of............. Zhongli's long lost brother?"Kazuha joked."Probably!"Zilong immediately confirmed."Enough jokes.Lets actually find a way of how to deal with Yu zhong."Aether said."That's the point,Yu zhong feels unstoppable.We tried rallying against him,it didn't work.Raiden Shogun got slaughtered by him,how are we even going to pose a threat to him?"Everyone paused for a moment."We need at least an Archon on our side to deal with him.Going back to Mondstadt would be hilarious since we promised to never go back there, Zhongli doesn't seem to care since he have Ling tentrums!"Baxia explain."..................Oh yeah!There is an Archon that can help us!"Aether got a brainstorm."Who?"Everyone looked at him."Nahida!The dendro Archon.She maybe a little bit young compared to other Archons,but she is an Archon in a way,a child Archon."Aether said."Yu zhong destroyed a full grown adult mama Archon,and you think a baby Archon would solve the issue?"Zilong facepalm."You have another way?"Wanwan ask."This.............umm........no."Zilong had no choice but to admit."Great, everything's settled! Let's go to get Nahida then................do you know exactly where is she?"Kazuha asked."Well,in Sumeru.But I don't know the exact location."Aether replied."Let's just go to Sumeru first,then we will discuss later."Paimon brings out the map and shows Sumeru."Yin!Wake up!We're about to leave!"Wanwan woke Yin out of his slumber.Yin was just sleeping under the tree."Ok,coming I'm coming!"Yin yawned and followed them.They finally used the teleportation station and warped to Sumeru.

"Finally you realise all of this could have been alot easier if we could just use that damn teleportation station!"Aether got angry."Yeah............we don't need to sail all the way from Mondstadt to Liyue..........."Ling flew sky high,he flew above the trees.He looked around seeing nothing but more trees."See anything?"Yin shouted."It seems like we're in the middle of some sort of jungle."Ling looked around again,seeing nothing but more trees."I guess we just gotta get going."But before they even started walking, hilichurls suddenly rallies around them."Oh great,I thought only Mondstadt have these savage roaches!"Wanwan deployed her crossbow of tang."What the heck is savage roaches?"Kazuha ask."It's their way of saying hilichurls!"Aether slash away one of the hilichurls."I'm going to smash all of you,and put you into a stick and roast all of you into scurvy savage roaches!"Baxia's furious quote shocked everyone.Not because of him being furious,it's because he eat hilichurls."Excuse me? Hilichurls are edible?"Kazuha got completely confused."Chill,only he does that.We all have the same thought,and it's disgusting!"Zilong delivers a flurry of spear strikes towards the hilichurls."Stupid wooden shields!"Aether can't break one of the hilichurls wooden shields."I got this!"Kazuha delivers a slash forward but it didn't even scratch the wooden shield.

"Hiyah!"Zilong thrust his spear forward but the shield remains solid."What the.............."Zilong froze."Your attacks are pitiful,watch this!"Ling preforms Tempest of Blades,but despite its beautiful effects the attacks are not positively effective."Here we go!"Wanwan lunges to the back of the hilichurl in high speed,before the hilichurl knew it,it was stroke by Wanwan's darts."That's how you done it,boys!"Wanwan proudly said."Such narcissist."Zilong mumbled."Excuse me?"Wanwan hisses at Zilong."Oop,gotta go!Heroes never fade!"Zilong enters Supreme warrior state and starts running away at high speed while being chased by Wanwan."This is not the right time to play tag."Kazuha said."If you're getting chased by a tiger this is a right time to play tag!"Zilong continued to run until he hit someone."You're acting like kids!Sorry miss."Baxia picked up Zilong and apologize."Oh,it's fine."Tighnari woke up."Tighnari!Just in time!We need your help!"Aether and Kazuha ran to her."Oh, anything I can help?Also who are these guys?"Tighnari asked."Welp let me explain everything."