Lieh and Qiqi

"Another nice and comfy apartment!"Yin immediately lay at the bed."Its almost like we're having a holiday,to different worlds!"Wanwan added."Yeah right,if it's a holiday we should have luggages.And we would have an idea how to leave this place."Ling mumbled."Hey Ling?Why you seldom smile?It seems like you mumble about almost everything?"Zilong asked."Probably skill issue."Baxia triggers Ling."Watch your words Baxia!"Ling furiously stared at Baxia."Yin,I've heard you have some sort of............. spirit issues."Zhongli suddenly came into their room."How do you know?"Yin got curious."Aether told me everything,I may be able to solve it.At least,I may know who could solve it."Zhongli crossed arms while Yin got excited."I can finally get rid of Lieh?This is fantastic!"Yin followed Zhongli and Aether.They went to a silent room with a tall desk."You may come out now,Qiqi."A small girl revealed herself and walk out of the desk."Damn,shorter than Wanwan."Yin whispered to himself."Can you like,show her your spirit or stand or whatever you wanna call it?"Zhongli's question stumbled yin."Wait you want me to summon him?If I can control him why would I seek help?"Zhongli facepalm."I meant make him come out of you?There must be some method right?"Zhongli explained."Make Lieh come out?But what if I lose control?"Yin worried."You're talking to a Geo Archon over here even if you go on a rampage I could take care of him.Now do something to trigger him."Zhongli felt embarrassed and sat at his desk.

Yin broke his golden ring and dark aura came out of it.Not for long it completely took over Yin slowly turning him into Lieh.Qiqi immediately took a quicker approach by freezing Lieh in place.Before using some sort of curse to write it's name on a piece of yellow paper.Before she just paste it on Lieh.She unfroze Lieh yet he didn't move,not even a flinch."Umm,ok?"Yae Miko took off the yellow paper and Lieh went on a rampage again.Not for long though,Qiqi paste another yellow paper on Lieh's forehead and stop him completely."This is pretty fun."Yae Miko pulled the paper out of Lieh and let him move a bit before pasting it back on him.She keeps repeating until when she pull the yellow paper out of Lieh,he just collapse."What happened to him?"Yae Miko ask."Too tired,need rest."Qiqi just walks away leaving Yin at the floor."Welp, that's one way to solve the problem."Yae Miko told this to the others."Wait,so the way to stop Lieh is to put this yellow paper on his forehead and he will stop moving?"Wanwan asked."Isn't that like what you do to a Chinese zombie or something?"Zilong asked."It works on Lieh so............also I forgot to mention in order to completely stop him you have to pull out the yellow paper and paste it again to his forehead a couple million times."Everyone awkwardly stared at each other."I feel like we're playing with Lieh or something."Baxia thought.

The oriental warriors decided to explore Liyue a bit.And plan their next destination,they can't stay in Liyue forever.Even though they haven't caused much trouble,their stay is already troublesome for Zhongli and the others.They plan to find out more about Teyvet and figure out a way out of this world back to land of dawn."I figure out maybe we could go to Sumeru.Maybe we can find out something useful there."Baxia thought."Sumeru is sure beautiful, what's this though?"Zilong pointed at a land corrupted by some sort of darkness."Inazuma..........that looks like the abyss crack of the barren lands in land of dawn."Ling explained."I have a feeling we might not wanna go there................."Aether's voice was cut by a sudden scream."Aether!There you are!And...............who are all of you?"Kazuha finally arrived and took a deep breath before he starts rapping:"So in Inazuma there rules Raiden Shogun,you know that I hate so much she almost chop my head off,but suddenly a person name Yu zhong come and take over,and he beaten Raiden Shogun easily in a 1v1 duel.I have a bad feeling about this new ruler,I may not have good relationship with Raiden Shogun,but I kinda miss her.And no this is nothing about love,so Aether please help me get rid of that man!Also who is these dudes?"Kazuha breathes rapidly after spitting whatever is in his brain in one go.

"Yu zhong?He was the one who cause all the darkness in Inazuma?No wonder it's looks so similar to the abyss crack with that man taking over the throne."Ling furiously slammed the map."Aether,we need to get to Inazuma.We are Yu zhong's main target,so if there's anyone that should be facing off against him,it's us."Yin said."But,even your Lieh can't defeat him,and also just like Kazuha said he beat Raiden Shogun in ease.He beat the Electro Archon!How are we supposed to deal with him?"Aether asked."I mean Yu zhong is a burden ever since he got the power of the reverse scale and how he shredded us in the past fights."Baxia suddenly got remember his past with Yu zhong.The Yu zhong he knew were never like this.Before,Yu zhong was just Baxia's brother.They both train together and lived on a happy life.But ever since Yu zhong obtained the power of the reverse scale,he had no tolerance in his life.All he care is power, power and more power.If it isn't because Inazuma was a land filled with power,would he even bother to go there?All this bothered Baxia ever since the first fight  he had with Yu zhong after he lose his principles.Is it possible for things to return to before?