Journey to Liyue

"They can't stay!"Diluc immediately smash the table with rage."It's common I would get hurt in a fight,it's called fighting for a reason,I was the one who asked them to do it.Don't blame them."Kaeya tries to explain."Shut up,you got hurt badly.If it's not because I came in time he might destroy the entire Mondstadt with his whatever evil form."Diluc specifically mentioned yin."But,he doesn't mean to,it's the evil god inside him."Lisa also tried to convince Diluc to let them stay.But he just won't change his mind no matter what."It's alright,I understood.Lieh or not,it's still me who caused all the problems.We will leave for good."Yin felt like he was the one to blame."But yin............"Before Wanwan gets to speak for him,yin immediately stopped her."We!?You caused the problem what does it have to do with we?"Zilong ask."You can't just left me here alone right?We are teammates that got lost into this unknown world!How would I go on without anyone of you?"Zilong hates betrayal,and yin used it on Zilong."Damn it."Zilong felt embarrassed.They all went out of Mondstadt and decided to leave.They made it to the beach when they first started."So,where are we going?"Wanwan asked."I............I actually don't know."Yin's answer collapsed everyone."We could help you with that."Aether ran towards them and hand them a map."Woah,this is the map of your entire world?It's massive!"The map is the size of Paimon."Liyue is the nearest place you could go.As long as the evil god inside you does not cause any chaos,we will be fine."Aether pointed at Liyue."What are we waiting for?Let's go there!"Yin and the others suddenly pull out the ship they have been crafting.

"Wait we're sailing there?"Aether asked."Or else?Are we just gonna swim there?"Without further redo, everyone sat on the ship and set sail.The ship is quite big,Baxia has been working on it the whole night,which is why he's sleeping right now.Ling would be in charge to sail it.Aether and Paimon also came along.They made it a quarter across the sea before Aether finally spoken."What I was trying to say is...............we could just use the teleport waypoint............."Everyone suddenly stared at Aether."What?We could just take the teleport waypoint and teleport there instead of sailing!"Wanwan shouted."Why don't you say that earlier!?"Zilong wiggles Aether."You won't let me speak!!!Stop it!"Aether replied and struggle off from Zilong."Everyone suddenly looked at Yin."Right,I'm just too excited to set sail you know..............I don't wanna cause anymore troubles......."Yin smiled."So how long is the journey gonna be?"Zilong asked Ling."According to the map,3 days."Ling didn't even turn to speak to Zilong."So...........we have.........soup,steak,bird meat,savage roaches for Baxia."Yin checked everything."Now only you check?We're litrelly in the middle of the ocean you could've checked 1 hour ago."Wanwan lied at the ship walls.

It's been 2 days,they almost made it to Liyue.One more day and they would made it at sunrise."I'm adding savage roaches into my favourite food list.I just can't believe how crunchy and tasty they could be."Baxia roasted a hilichurl on a stick and start eating it."Your friend eat hilichurls?Oh my!"Paimon hide behind Ling.Zilong was in charge to sail the ship."He's a tortoise.Even though tortoise aren't supposed to eat meat..........."Wanwan laughed."You're a tiger,you aren't supposed to eat vegetables,yet you ate it!"Baxia returned the joke to wanwan that is drinking lettuce soup."Chill,I'm a bird and I don't eat seeds."Ling stopped both of them from arguing.They laughed and joked the whole night and went to sleep.Zilong is the only one that is still sailing.He slept the entire morning so he is awake the whole night.Out of blue,the sky was filled with storm clouds and lightning touches down to the sea.Zilong looked above seeing a huge shadowy long figure.Before he could see what's going on,the shadowy figure strikes the ship."The black dragon has returned to finish with what I'm left undone!"Yu zhong in his black dragon form crushed the door open.He grab Yin and starts choking him.Baxia pushes Yu zhong and freed yin.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!?Why do you wanna kill Yin so much?"Wanwan fired darts at Yu zhong."I'm killing Lieh for good!"Yu zhong blocked the darts and ignore everyone else going straight for yin."Disappear!"Aether summoned a tornado trapping Yu zhong in it.Yu zhong immediately broke out though.He lunges towards Yin.Yin dodged the attack and ran away.He ran towards the emergency boat and deployed it into the water."Everyone!Let's leave now!"Wanwan,Baxia,Zilong,Aether and Paimon all sat on each boat and sail at the fastest speed possible."Wait,how about Ling?"Wanwan turned back seeing Ling still fighting Yu zhong."I'm a bird!I can fly to Liyue!It's fine!You all go first!"Ling shouted while being punched by Yu zhong.Everyone sail towards Liyue and ended up there during sunrise.Everyone was too tired to do anything and they slept on the sand.A figure came towards them,but all they see is nothing but pale darkness.