Happy ending.......New beginning

After a long time,yin finally found a way to control the evil god inside of him,Lieh.He found that as long as the golden rings at both of his hands aren't damaged,Lieh won't came out and take over Yin's body.Yin made several tests with Julian, Melissa and Xavier.Without even touching Yin's golden rings while defeating Yin.Usually when yin is in a pinch in battle,Lieh would take his place and defeat the enemies.But all the test were done and Lieh never came out even once.They took a risk by breaking the golden rings of yin.And Lieh immediately lunges out to battle.Thankfully Julian is strong enough to take him down.With this conclusion,yin is more than happy to return to hometown,Cadia Riverlands.He pack all his items in his bag and ready to take off."I'm gonna be gone for a while,don't worry!I will be back!"Yin didn't forget to say goodbye to everyone."Take care!We'll miss you!"Melissa replied.Yin take off and made his way back safely.

Yin made it back to Cadia Riverlands.He was so happy seeing everything is the same and peaceful like before.He went on a path that he use to go when he was a kid,the path to wanwan's house.But when he made it to her house,she isn't there.No one is there.He tried knocking the door but no one answered."Weird,did she moved?"Yin questioned.He felt someone behind him.He turned back and sees a tall guy with a blade in his hand on top of a giant boulder."Hey sir,did you know where a person name wanwan is?"The man had no reactions.He answered after a few minutes though:"Why you want it?"Yin don't know what to say,until a voice that he recognises was heard."IDIOT!"He turned and see Wanwan running towards him.She give him a hug of reunion."Don't be rude to my friend,Ling."Ling turned away and ignored them"Wanwan,I thought you moved,anyways I found a way to control Lieh!"Yin said excitedly."Really!?How!?"Wanwan was also excited."As long as not a single golden rings at my hand is broken,he won't came out."Yin replied.They chatted all day long.

3 days pass,Yin's 3 days was filled with nothing but joy.Yin and Wanwan had a'lot of fun together.They were walking together in the sakura forest."Travelling around the world sure is fun,if only I can travel like you........."Wanwan lowered her tune."You know,you could come with me.I know a place worth travel!"Yin said."Really!?Hold on,stay here idiot."Wanwan ran towards the jungle while Yin waited patiently.She came back with 3 new people."Meet,Baxia,Zilong and Emolord,Ling!"Ling looked at wanwan.She noticed and just gave him a wink."Might as well take them with me,the more the merrier!Besides ,you said you also have some friends!Maybe we can make the ultimate clan!"Wanwan said."You know what? That's a great idea!I will get prepared!"Yin immediately run back home and get prepared.He was more than eager to bring wanwan and her friends to moniyen empire.He have so much destinations to introduce.It was gonna be fun.

Yin met everyone on a boat."So we're going there by this big boat?"Zilong look at the boat."Yup,what you expect?"Yin ask."Honestly not much,this will do."Baxia hop on the boat.The boat fits everyone and they can move on the boat freely.They set sail towards Moniyen empire and chatted along the way.The sky suddenly turned dark and lightning touches down."A storm?"Wanwan thought?"No,look!"Zilong pointed at a enormous black dragon.The black dragon soared at the sky before touching down to the boat.It made a crater on the boat."Yu zhong!"Baxia held his shields up."You may escape the last time,but not this time Lieh!"Yu zhong in his dragonoid form charges at yin."Attack!"Zilong triggered supreme warrior and charge in.Baxia triggered torguise puissance and Ling summoned temple of blades.But all isn't enough to stop the overpowered black dragon."Won't you just leave us alone!?"Yin wanted to charge but Yu zhong scratched the golden rings of yin.Yin fell off from the boat into the water.

"Yin!"Wanwan can't swim,so she equip crossbow of tang and fought Yu zhong.Hoping yin would swim back up.But Lieh pounce from the water and release a powerful blow.The entire boat exploded and everyone was thrown far away.Yin woke up and found himself stranded on an island.He sees everyone else still fighting with Yu zhong."If it's not because of you?We won't be stuck here!?"Zilong scolded."I wanted the evil god,not all of you.But you all attacked me at once.What you expect me to do?"You zhong replied."Guys..............I know this isn't the right timing but we have a problem."Yin shimmered in fear seeing Nightmaric spawns all over them."This.............we're on Kaastiya?"Zilong knows about Kaastiya since he traveled the world once."We can't be here,we have to get out of here!"They fought the Nightmaric spawns but there are too many of them.

"What are all these intruders doing at my plains?Devour!"Zhask hop out and summon more Nightmaric spawns.Zhask is a bit old though,he accidentally opened the realm portal while summoning the spawns."Look a portal!Maybe we can hop in it!"Yin suggested."We have no idea where that portal would take us! That's a bad idea!"Ling replied."You think we have other choices?"Yin without further redo hops into the portal."I'm coming behind you!"Wanwan also hop in the portal."He's right,do we have a choice?"Baxia ask as he hop in as well.Zilong and Ling just stared at each other and hop into the portal."Woah...............so many doors........."Yin never seen this many doors in one room."Now this is gonna make me sick,where do we go next?"Zilong ask."We don't have much time!"Wanwan shouted as Zhask came in.

"You know what?Just go into a random door!"Yin said as he opened a random door and get into it.Everyone else gets into the door and escaped Zhask.But they landed in an unknown world.While they are still confused and clueless about what's going on,they don't know their arrival is spied by someone.Or a whole lot of someones.....................