season 2 chapter 1: held captive

Intro:

Location: unknown environment..

There was an open field, just a large plain of grass. There was no trees, flowers or any living creatures in sight. However it did seem to be snowing.

And the sky was pure white, no visible hints of blue, orange or black.

Yet in the open plains there was one figure laying down on their back, seemingly unconscious.

Turns out the individual was minilla. He layed there, completely immobile.

But as he slept, an unknown figure made its way towards him. As it did minillas body began to fidget, toss and turn. He was beginning to wake up from his slumber.

He started to open his eyes, only to see that same blurry figure standing above him.

The figure was that of a feminine shape, with many different shades of green and turquoise for their hair and body.

Minilla: w-who...?

The figure knelt down and placed their hand on minillas head..

???: I've been wanting to meet you for so long. I only wish it where under better circumstances..

They put their arm around minillas body and held him in their arms carefully in a loving embrace. Minilla was still completely unable to move. But he managed to speak a small sentence out.

Minilla: who..who are you?

???: I don't think that you are fully ready young one..but I believe that the truth has been kept from you for too long..

Minilla: t-truth..?

???: I'm so sorry that i can't be the there for you son..but please minilla, I want you to know, mommy loves you..I always have..

The figure who claimed to be minillas mother leaned her head down and planted a gentle, loving kiss on his head.

Minillas eyes widened, but before he could even comprehend what was happening the entire area was glowing brighter and brighter until all minilla could see was only pure a white void.

* vision end *

???: wake up little one.

Suddenly minillas eyes burst open and the child jolted upwards from his back to his knees. Looking around frantically out of shock.

He was in some kind of cage made out of an electric forcefield.

Minilla: h-huh? W-what?...Where?

He looked forward to see the one who had woken him up.