𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒘

445 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's normal for someone to be scared after being arrested and kidnapped, and almost everyone can understand why. Same goes with your kidnapper.. I mean, you didn't come here on your own..

Midari Ikishima... not so much. She thinks you don't like her because.. well, she's Midari Ikishima! She considers herself nothing but worthless trash, I mean that's why it's so easy for her to gamble with her life, she doesn't care for it. And a she thinks you don't like her because of that.

Of course, she can't exactly be reassured, she can be pretty stubborn at times. You're too scared, so, she takes matters into her own hands.

She knows that physical touch may not be the best at the moment, so she takes an attempt at verbally reassuring you.

"Aw kiddo.. it'll be alright. I'd never hurt you, if that is what you're so worked up about... I love you, with all my heart.. you mean the world to me.."

It doesn't solve all of your problems immediately.. but it's a good start to the relationship.. right?

Anyways...

Over time, she'll become more and more kind. She'll even start skipping student council duties just to have a couple more minutes with you (in which Yuriko and Kaede constantly nag her about, but she doesn't give a damn)

She'll give you what you ask for (unless it involves something that'll help you escape, of course), giving you privacy when you need it, (she totally won't try and watch you through hidden cameras) untying you to let you use the restroom...(she totally won't remove the bathroom door) and if she has enough time she'll even gambling with you if you ever get too bored (gotta be careful of those 💥🔫 though)

She'll give you favorite foods as well, just so you feel comfortable and happy when eating them, if possible.
"It makes me so happy seeing you this happy... aren't I a lucky one? Haha..."

Then.. physical touch will come to play.

(Now with physical touch she can be either really good or really bad, so she probably took it upon herself to stalk Kirari and Sayaka or Yumeko and Mary just to pick up a thing or two)

She'll cup your cheek or hold your hand, overtime she'll do more and more.. like petting your head, and even giving you kisses.

It made her so happy!

While, of course, her attempts don't solve everything.. they sorta helped. That's all that matters.

Surprisingly, Midari can be a patient person. So.. you won't be leaving, or getting under her skin anytime soon. She simply won't allow it.

After all, you're her everything now.
♡︎