𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑿 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅!𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒎 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺/𝑶

554 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok....

when you were first kidnapped by Midari Ikishima, you were aggressive as hell.

Fucking hell, like- you wouldn't eat, drink, or talk to her, heck you wouldn't even look her way. Which practically drove her more Insane than she already was.

But as time went by you'd see soft parts of her. A side that nobody had ever seen from her.

Especially when you wouldn't eat.

"Come on Cutie. Have just a little food. I don't want you starving on me now."

No matter how much Midari pouted and whined for you to eat something, that wouldn't work on you, but at one point you just burst.

"Fucking hell! Why are you like this??? I wish we could be normal and fall in love! I hate this! I hate staying under the Academy! I hate you!"

Now that struck a nerve in Midari.

"Y-you hate me," she said in a low voice.

You didn't respond, you knew you said what you needed to.

"Alright then." She turned around and silently left you in the cell all by yourself.

You didn't like this.

Not one bit.

Because now you had every chance to leave. To finally run away from this psycho school and this psycho one eyed woman.

But something was holding you back.

Time went by and Midari didn't come back.

Hours passed and you were gradually getting worried.

You decided to go outside, just to see what was going on.

Not to leave, Just to see what happened to Midari.

You cautiously walked through the halls of the dimly lit hallways, Christ, it smelled like a sewer. Since when did an Academy have so many cells?

No one was there.

Until you saw a room at the end of the hallway, the door just slightly cracked open to reveal a bit of neon light. Inside, you could hear the sound of manic giggling, but it almost sounded...painful?

You hastily made your way to the door, preparing to run if you needed to. Opening the door, you expected the absolute worst.

The scene before you made you back away, gasping in shock.

Midari was on the floor groaning in ecstasy, holding a gun in her hands, practically panting for her life. not only that, but her face was a dark shade of vermilion, her eye large with euphoria, her hair was unbelievably messy.?

Without thinking you ran to her.

"Midari! Midari?! what- are you okay? What-what the hello happened to you!?"

Midari attempted to stand up, glaring at you. "What are you doing??? Don't you hate me?" Midari growled tirelessly.

You were taken aback by her harsh words, but didn't respond.

You looked down and sighed.

You tried to help her up but she cursed as her legs, which were soaked after whatever the hell she'd done.

You slowly took her into the cell, trying to find something cold to put on her sweating forehead.

You both were quiet now

"...I'm sorry Midari...I don't really hate you..."

Midari nodded slowly and sat up against the bed. She opened her arms for you to go in, which you did.

You cuddled against her chest and stayed there in her warmth.

"What happened to you? Are you going to be okay...?"

"Don't worry about it love, I'll be alright."