𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆!𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺/𝑶 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝑪'𝒔

252 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midari would be interested in you.

Very interested.

Especially if you were just as into the gambling thrill as her.

Midari would watch *̶s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶*̶ you often.

She would be a "friend" who would gamble with you and give you that thrill of risk.

Midari would be excited to find out that you also like the near death experience that comes with Gambling.

Would definitely start gambling with you more frequently. Heck, she'd gamble with you for the entire day is she could.

Midari would find out all relevant information about you in a week. (With the help of Kaede of course)

Suddenly she knows everything about your relatives, friends and life.

Midari would have to take you away from them. She hated sharing.

Because otherwise you could put yourself in danger when you spend time with her.

Hypocrisy is a thing. A gorgeous thing.

Maybe she'll invite you out for some lunch? Make you a nice dish with some 'secret' ingredients.

And because of the "secret" ingredients, you'll fall asleep in the middle of eating the food.

Midari would probably bribe you with gambling.

Since you are in an Academy like no other, no one would notice your disappearance right away.

Midari would definitely bribe you with gambling.

If you keep in touch with your family and tell them that everything is ok, you get to gamble with Midari as much as you like!

Doesn't that sound delightful?

N̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶,̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶.̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶,̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶p̶.̶ ̶