𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊

384 words                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midari, for God's sake. Stop moving!"

"I changed my mind, I don't wanna do this anymore."

You sigh, honestly she's been changing her mind all morning and you are tired, but you try to keep calm and assure her there's nothing to be worried about. Apparently Midari isn't a big fan of any kind of product in her face, not even lotion.

"It feels weird, stop."

" It's just water and soap." Why can't she make things easier? You feel like you're talking to a toddler. "I'm just making sure your face is completely clean so I can make a proper application."

"Are you implying I have poor hygiene?"

Dear lord. You roll your eyes, soaking a ball of cotton in the water. " Yes Midari, that's exactly what I'm implying."

She scoffs, she's face scrunching.

She takes a moment to admire your features. Your eyes are narrowing in concentration and you're not even started. The delicate lines of your face are covered in that face of determination you always make before starting a make up. She knows you're painting a canvas in her face, and for once, she let's herself be vulnerable, just for you.

Your fingers dab the cotton ball against her face so delicately that it feels like a feather. Sighing, she finally gives up and stops struggling.

No matter how much she tries to say otherwise, she knows she can't say no to you.

You turn around, looking inside your tool box for your materials. Shamelessly, Her eyes wander around your backside, from the soft dip of your waist to the prominent curve of your hips. Grinning, she begins savoring the feel of your skin in her hands.

She steps down of her chair and wraps her arms around you. "I've thought about it, and I want something in exchange for my services." She utters, her hot breath splashing your neck. You try to sound uninterested, but you can't avoid the tremble in your voice. "Really? And what would that be?"

She chuckles, her fingers dancing at the hem of your shirt. "I think you know exactly what I want, (Y/N)."

You gulp, a blush spreading in your face. Yes, Midari would do anything for you, but she doesn't want you to know how how hypnotised you've got her.