Taehyun held his hand, smirking. "Oho.. so you feel like your precious fiancé doesn't belong to you only is that it?"

"Give me my ring back Kang Taehyun." In his opinion, teasing is supposed to be his job only not the younger's. Of course Beomgyu was joking but Taehyun subtly panicked, no way his heart could accept not being engaged to him anymore.

Taehyun climbed onto his lap with his legs straddling Beomgyu's frame, he looped his arms around his neck and leaned closer. "Please don't mind it.. I'm not uncomfortable cuz I don't associate myself with him. Nothing that happens in that virtual world is real, that character just happens to look like me we're not the same person unlike in the prototype we played, it's just an A.I now following its program."

"If they want to have a relationship with pixels let them be, the real Kang Taehyun will always only be me and I'll always be Choi Beomgyu's only." The older couldn't be more contented with those words, he pulled him into a deep hug.

"I love you, you don't understand how happy I am that I met you, you're my everything for real." Beomgyu hugged him tighter while also sneaking a little kiss on his neck.

"I love you too.." Taehyun rested both his palms against Beomgyu's, as he noted a while ago their hands are the same size. He then proceeded to intertwine their fingers. "If we ever have a kid together, I just can't wait to tell him or her: And this is how I met your father, inside a freaking video game." He giggled.

"You want a kid huh?" He slowly pinned his lover on the couch and hovered over him. "How about we make one now?~"

"You know we can't get pregnant right?" He mumbled whilst Beomgyu was already getting his pants off for him.

"Well let's do it until it happens."

"Huh well it ain't happening so basically you want us to do it forever—" He couldn't be more right about Beomgyu's intentions, the latter kissed him and they soon got to business.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

"You get horny at the most random times, this is not how we planned our Saturday afternoon to go.. We were supposed to play the game together for the first time after 4 years." Taehyun said, the two of them were washing up in the shower together after all that sex.

"I thought we were supposed to go on until we get pregnant, so let's continue." He pulled Taehyun's nude body against him.

"Beomgyu when the time comes it'll be more efficient to go with adoption you fool."

Out of the shower, Taehyun approached a certain something that was sitting on the bed. "I still can't believe we managed to get the limited edition Iseul plushie, it looks just like her."

"I hate how Iseul is not her official name, the different players probably gave their monkey some corny name."

"What I like is that there are millions of different outcomes in the game, our path isn't the same for everyone. Some players may have gotten the parrot or the rock ya know.
Anyway you talked about polls, what other ones are out there??"

"A ton!" Beomgyu widened his eyes.
"Like the most hated character is Shunsuck, the most loved challenge is challenge 1, the most loved free-time stuff is going to the mall, the onsen and sex. Apparently we can work at the mall and gain money to buy items but we didn't do that when we played."