▹ System 1͎5͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu's POV

"Kang Taehyun." I was sitting on my bed under the covers, that's what he wanted me to do actually.
"It's fine you can stop apologising. Honestly, it's understandable that you misunderstood my intentions..."

I'm used to being misunderstood.

For example, I have multiple casual sex partners so people just assume I'm some douchey sex addict.

I also have a criminal record so people just assume I'm some serial killer or rapist or thief or whatever.

"Ironic yet pathetic how a 20 year old guy who's afraid of being alone at night told you you were weak right?" I'm honestly ashamed, I don't want Taehyun to think of me like this but I just felt the need to tell him about my fear. I can't justify the fact that I wanted us to sleep together with another reason anyway.

"Beomgyu.. being afraid doesn't equal weakness. And if it can make you feel better, I can tell you my phobia too..!"

"No it's fine, just don't tell the others about mine.." I muttered and Taehyun nodded with his cute innocent smile. "Don't worry.."

I had noticed in the dining room that there was something off about Taehyun's neck... But now after squinting my eyes a little, I can see what's up. "Your neck has some red marks on it..."

"It does?" Taehyun reached his hand up to stroke his neck a little. "That's probably why it's hurting a little."

Weird. Our skin is supposed to stay the same unless a game function altered it...

"Please sit on my bed."
I want to take a closer look but I'm lazy to get up.

After inspecting his neck a little, I'm concluding that those marks were the aftermath of some horny bastard attacking his neck and I know damn well who that could be. "Did you like... let someone kiss your neck lately?"

"No..."

I could feel this serious anger brewing in me, it's still a foreign feeling to me. I usually avoid getting pissed because it always ends up being a waste of precious energy. But in this case, oh I'm ready to use every ounce of my energy to beat the shit out of Shunsuke until he dies for good.

I was about to get up to haunt my prey but Taehyun stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Beomgyu it's fine, don't mind it... You should rest."

"How do you expect me to not mind that my agi was sexually touched in his sleep??"

And what does he mean by it's fine? Does he like the thought of Shunsuke doing that to him?

He's been holding me for quite a while. And okay I got the message...
If Taehyun wants me to stay I'll stay.
I may not take action right now, but when I do, I swear I'll make Shunsuke regret his character was ever born.

Ok but- for some reason Kang Taehyun's face has been quite pink. 'My agi..?'

═⨨═

"Oi everyone! It's your least favourite girl!" Yoojung barged in and I don't think she knocked beforehand. Why haven't I killed her yet?