▹ System 3͎1͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"Yah.. Kang Taehyun?"

It's been half an hour since Asuka joined the two, thanks to her forceful nature she was able to successfully lie between the boys, putting an end to their touchiness. She had fallen asleep quite fast though, as someone who just puts so much pressure on herself all day, rest tonight was inevitable.

Taehyun was on the verge of swaying to the dream world until he heard someone calling his name. Which was naturally Beomgyu, no one else is in this room and no one else calls him by his first and last name.

He turned his body to the right only to see Asuka's innocent sleeping face, he sighed at the situation before sitting up so he can see Beomgyu who's on the whole other side of the queen-sized bed. "You're not sleeping?" Taehyun asked in a hopeless little voice.

"Well I wanted to sleep right next to you so... I'm quite disappointed." Beomgyu chuckled softly.

"Oh... In all honesty, when Asuka got in bed with us, I kinda thought you'd be okay with that....." He trailed off a bit as he noticed how gradually confused Beomgyu was getting over his words, so Taehyun tried to seem a bit less vague. "You know since it looked to me like you were more interested in her but you settle for me because I'm 'easier'"

Beomgyu blinked, his mind sort of went blank for a while. 'Now that I think of it.. I've always wanted to hook up with Asuka, like that's the reason why I'm even playing this. The opportunity presented itself 30 minutes ago yet I didn't jump on it. I am literally in the same bed as this girl, yet I'm so indifferent about it. Weirdly I want her gone actually. I wish it was just me and Taehyun in bed, hell when did this change of desire happen?'

Although having all this in mind, Beomgyu is not thinking out loud at the moment which means that there's been dead silence between them and it's making Taehyun think that he's right.

Feeling disheartened, Taehyun was about to lie back down only for Beomgyu to grab him by the nape and bring him in for a moist kiss on the lips before Taehyun could even react to being grabbed.

"Mm- hyung..." Beomgyu just kissed him even harder, not letting Taehyun voice out his thought about the wrongness that it is to him that they're kissing right on top of Asuka who's sleeping in the middle of them.

The thing about characters being completely unwakeable once asleep is still a thing.

Beomgyu pulled away, leaving Taehyun struck. "Please don't you remember when I said that if I could I would just cuddle and kiss you for the rest of the game? I want to sleep with you only, I'm not settling for you, you're the one I want to begin with."

Taehyun's heart fluttered big time.

"Your bed is next to this one, do you want us to sleep there? So it's just you and I." Beomgyu said like he didn't just cause technical difficulties for Taehyun's gay heart.

"No I- ...I don't want Asuka to see that we changed beds when she wakes up."

Beomgyu frowned. "You leave me no choice."

"To do what?"

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

The Trinity Gamers, a team consisting of two boys and one girl, were sharing a room and a bed tonight.

Asuka was peacefully sleeping in their cozy bed, she was in the middle at first, but somehow she found herself on the side of the bed on the serious edge of falling off.