▹ System 3͎3͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu's POV

◈ Saved progress ✔︎

"Is that your final guess?"
J-Hope said, after Shunsuck's cousin pointed at me.

"CHANGE TO ASUKA!" I yelled at her which was the dumbest thing I could ever do. It was that kind of moment where you just irrationally speak without thinking upon a sudden burst of emotion.

Not only was that a giveaway that I'm actually a guy but it also made me look suspicious and unlikeable.

"Huh? Fuck you I'm sticking to it." Hinata said then glanced at J-Hope.

I felt Taehyun's eyes fall on me but I couldn't dare bring myself to look at him at that moment

I felt Taehyun's eyes fall on me but I couldn't dare bring myself to look at him at that moment. If I was to see those beautiful eyes being sad, I might breakdown.

Since we're lucky as hell, seems like Shunsuck's cousin wants to go after Taehyun before Asuka. But as she took one step closer to him, I again acted without thinking.

I held Taehyun's hand, and as I glanced at him and saw how he was in tears... Something completely broke within me.
I can't let him die so easily, I got in between the two, shielding him with my own body while still holding his hand.

"What are you doing.... Move so I can get this over with." She looked tired as she brought her shotgun out.

"No. Kill me instead."

"Even if I wanted to, I can't break the rules twice in a row. I picked you, and there's no going back from that, so I must kill your teammates. What's the big deal anyway??"

I felt Taehyun tugging on my sweatshirt. "Hyung..."

I turned around and was faced with the cutest but most heartbreaking sight. "I appreciate you doing this m but it's over, there's no running away from this..."

"B-But—" Before I could finish, he pulled me down and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, continue this journey without me okay..?" He smiled so softly with tears staining his cheeks.

Who is he kidding, if he dies I'm quitting this fucking game.

Hinata's patience seemed to have boiled over, she shoved me aside with quite a load of unrealistic strength.