▹ System 1͎7͎༓

Last chap broke statistical records-
An update was awaited ig.
───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

"H-Hmm?!!"

As the wet unexpected guest homed its way into Taehyun's mouth and touched his tongue, his eyes went as wide as they could ever go with his white pupils shaking excessively.

'w̶h̶a̶-̶'

Beomgyu moved his hand to the back of Taehyun's neck and tilted it in such a way that he was allowed full access to his mouth as he deepened the kiss way more, making deranged-Taehyun whimper.

Unlike Taehyun, Beomgyu's eyes were closed as his tongue roamed in his mouth with so much dominance that Taehyun's tongue could do nothing else but let itself be swirled around by it. His incompetent lips were only successful in letting confused lewd sounds leak from them.

It's not been long at all and Beomgyu's distracting kiss was already working like a charm. Because after closing his eyes for a second, Taehyun's white pupils were revealed to have turned back to black as he reopened them.

'Eh?!!'

'BEOMGYU??!!!!!'

It is only now that Taehyun is 
truly realising that Beomgyu is kissing quite the fuck out of him. He timidly closed his eyes as he felt his heart beating like a drum.

'WHY IS HE—' Looks like Beomgyu just licked a sweet spot because Taehyun shamelessly moaned in his mouth. And heck Beomgyu liked that sound a bit too much, he couldn't help but softly groan as he drew Taehyun even closer, their bodies touching all the way. The younger had to rest his hands on Beomgyu's chest for support.

Taehyun felt embarrassed that he moaned like that, poor boy is still processing that he's getting kissed by freaking Beomgyu. What the hell this is something that feels like it's supposed to happen in a dream. (funnily it did, thirsty Taehyun).

Just the knowledge that those soft lips that are currently kissing his own, belong to Beomgyu specifically, was enough to hold Taehyun spellbound.

Again, he never expected to ever share a kiss with him since that's apparently not even scripted, but now that he is, damn it feels just as good as he expected, even better. The pleasure was over the roof, he could feel his dick stiffening which is a nightmare since he doesn't want Beomgyu to notice. (Beomgyu notices everything sorry)

He can tell the older is skilled with French kissing, he kisses so sensually yet roughly enough to tantalise Taehyun. So even though he's returning this arousing kiss, Taehyun is letting him dominate it.
He loves how Beomgyu was caressing his cheek with his thumb as their tongues danced together.

Literally nothing else matters to him at the moment, Taehyun doesn't know or care where he is or anything at all except the older's mouth. He would like help with his erection but that ain't happening, he's gonna have to manage the uncomfortable feeling.

Beomgyu's hands were consciously never going anywhere lower than his shoulders. He thinks that it's already bad enough to be kissing him without real consent so he refrained from touching places Taehyun might not want to.

On one hand, Taehyun really likes Beomgyu for this, it shows that he respects his body and whatnot.

But on the other hand..