I walk into his office, trying to act as calm as I can but my anxiety disagrees.

Stupid bitch.

I walk to the front of his desk, sitting down one of the chairs.

He looks up at me and says, "What can I help you with?" and finishes writing something down on his paper.

"Well I know it's been about two weeks since the 'thing' and that I Haven't been living in your house but I just wanna clarify that I'll be coming back in but I wanna stop what's going on between us so basically what I'm saying is our fuck buddy fling is over"

"Well, I know it's been two weeks since the 'thing' and that I haven't been living in your house but I just wanna clarify that I'll be coming back in and I wanna stop what's going on between us so basically when I'm saying is our fuck buddy fling is over" I said and just before I walk out I herd something I wish I didn't here.

"Thank goodness, and why can't she just stay at Jaxson's bet she loved fucking his brother like the slut she is" he muttered, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Just so you know his brother has a wife and a kid on the way" I said, before walking out and slamming the door shut.

He can suck my dick for all I care.

Cock sucking bitch.

*******

After I get 'home' I go up to my room and immediately wish I was still stripping.

Because now that thanksgiving is coming up soon I'm gonna be bored as fuck.

Someone knocks on my bedroom door, and I say quiet come in.

"I can't reach the door knob" I hear Anastasia say I walk over to the door and open it and she comes running in.

"what's this thong?" she asked in my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked, and she repeater question.

"it's a type of underwear for grown-ups" I said, and she nodded.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" She asks, and I nod. I plan on going to a aquatic park tomorrow that's about 15 hrs from here I'm planning on going with my friend group and Enzo.

The aquatic park also has a beach.

"Yeah we're going to head out of town tomorrow for a few days we leave tomorrow, which is Friday and come back Wednesday night I will take you, but you got school tomorrow and next week" I said, and that reminds me of packing.

As she talks to me, I start to pack .

I pack five swimsuits my pink, emerald green and black one being thong in the back and then my blue and yellow are just regular bikinis.

Then I pack two bottles of sunscreen, and my favorite towel.

I pack my favorite mascara and eyebrow gel that's really really make up I wear unless I wanna glam up a bit.

Then I start packing outfits. I pack a few of my matching undergarment sets. Then I pack two pairs of leggings, my favorite mom jeans, and a couple pairs are ripped shorts.
after packing my clothes I had three pairs of shoes, being my Air Force ones, my black high top converse, and my Birkenstocks and lastly, I pack my hairbrush and personal essentials that I need for the trip.

Oh, shit I almost forgot to pack my computer quickly I put that in there along with the charger.

In my handbag, I put my travel charger my wallet and a few hair ties I also put in my pocket knife for safety.

After that, I put it in one side of my room. I also put my fuzzy blanket with it. I take it everywhere with me. Except for school.

After I check everything, I look around my room seeing Anastasia gone and then check the time seen it's 9 o'clock I decide to start taking a shower and get ready for bed.

After my shower and getting ready, I turn on my tv and start watching some television.

I end up falling asleep to the tv.

• Giovanni a dick cause Gabi has friends and he doesn't

• Stay mad Gio.🙄

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1095

Next update: December 15.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez