Part 15: I Love You More

Start from the beginning

I dug around in my pocket until my hand got ahold of a little box. I gripped it and pulled it out of my pocket.

Lucy looked really happy as I brought out the box, 'I'm glad I can still make her this happy,' I thought.

I opened the box, grinned over at Lucy, who has blushing and gawking at what was in side.

"Natsu, this... this is beautiful! I love it, thank you!" Lucy cheered as she looked at the Rose Gold necklace.

It was a rose gold necklace with a thin chain, and as for the charm; it was a dragon wrapped around a key.

It seemed way to perfect to not buy it.

Lucy stared in awe at the necklace.
She looked so cute with her eyes sparkling, and her lips parted.

I chuckled, "here, let me put it on you," I said, lifting the necklace out of the little box.

Lucy looked up at me, and nodded, "yeah."
She turned around, and moved her hair out of the way.
I gently hooked the necklace around her neck, letting my fingers graze over her soft skin for a minute too long.

Lucy turned around again, and I looked at her with the necklace on.

My heart nearly stopped, she looked beyond beautiful.

Lucy looked down at the ground and smiled, trying to hide the blush that had creepy onto her perfect skin.

"Wow," I muttered, still staring at her.

I frowned at Lucy, "a girl as beautiful as you shouldn't hide her gorgeous face," I said as I lifted her chin, so she no longer looked at the ground.

Lucy's blush intensified, but she still smiled. My fingers were still holding up her chin, and of course I couldn't resist it.
I leaned in, slightly pulling her toward me. Closing my eyes I soon felt the familiar feeling of Lucy's warm, soft lips on top of my own.

'Even though I have kissed her hundreds of time, it still feels as exhilarating as the first time I kissed her,' I thought as I felt my heart beat speed up rapidly.

"I love you," Lucy whispered in between kisses.
I smiled into the kiss and whispered, "I love you more."

Lucy also smiled into the kiss, "I love you more," she said in between kisses again.

I chuckled, "I... love.... you... more..," I said a little too harshly then I had meant, but it was okay because I intensified the kiss way more as well.

"Okay.. I'm... not.. starting.. this ..... whole... 'I.... love.. you... more'.. crap.. right... now," Lucy said before she broke away.

I pulled in a giant breath, which felt nice because I hardly breathed during that entire time.

Lucy smiled and put her hands on my lap, "okay! Now let me give you your gift," she said excitedly.
But before she could move her hands I grabbed them and held them firmly, but not hard enough to hurt her.
She tried to move her hands but I wouldn't let her, "Natsu, I need to use my hands," she said, trying desperately to pull we hands away.

I gave her a serious look, "I love you more," I said in a stern voice.
Lucy giggled, "we will just have to see about that," she said.
I raised an eyebrow at her, and she laughed again, shaking her head before whispering, "later."

"Now let go of my hands!" Lucy said while trying really hard to move them, once again.

I sighed, "fine," I grumbled.
Lucy moved her hands, but put them on my shoulders, and then gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I looked at her, and grinned, which she returned before she grabbed my hand again, but this time she tied something onto my wrist.