22

Banks POV.....

''how Aslaya doing?''I asked mommy

''still the same as last time''she informed me ....
''she is also going back up to america''she added lowly

''what?why?''i asked

''son the girl got shot by her brother ,lost a baby,your in jail...she just needs some new air and view ''

''and you not even would a mek eh girl come visit'' Daddy said joining in.

''mi no wah she see mi like this ,like mi a monster ,mi wah keep eh image wa she have of me pure ''i reasoned.

''fuckry that ,you only a add on to the hurt wa she a go through"Bojo said..

''man pops everything wa mi do and go do will always be mi hurting her some way and mi doh wah hurt her she doh deserve that''i shake my head

mi hair all wah wash and comb ...

while i'm in here mi madda a gwen mek sure mi apartment ,plaza and thing dem good and everything intact .

Jordan dem a mek sure everything stay peaceful

mi fadda and also mi lawyer dem a work fi get mi out but dem naw dweet fast enough .

I can only imagine the pain Aslaya go through,from a get shot to lose you baby.

both a we did ago be parents to pussyclat! crazy

''when she a leave?''i asked hoping they would know

''Tomorrow at 12''

''can you get her to come here before she leaves?''i asked.

''i'll see the best i can do''mommy said.

-----------------------

Aslaya was suppose to be boarding now .....

I wished i could talk to her more but time was short,she insisted on staying with her father instead of alone in one of my penthouse,and she denied my giving her bodyguards which i still did just without her knowing...

we also talked about how  she felt about the baby we were having....

Andddd eh pain mi fi tell eh girl wa mi love fi find smaddy else

and yes mi just say mi love her....

A mean she is the first girl i ever been with so long and stayed true to her ,she meet my Fadda ,mi Fadda! anybody can meet mommy cause she friendly but even so mommy never like none of them that came around.

Bradda as soon as mi come out yassho mi a lef yer wid her fi good,it was other day we were talking about leaving Jamaica.

And is like dutty foot Satan hear and decide fi just boops to pussyclat!

-
-
-
--------

cause mi a upload back to back,anyways time skip next chapter and doh worry amma make it extra nice and long.

vote and comment!